Palo-Brunch, High Tea or Dinner?

High tea was fun, but the brunch was amazing! I don't think they charged for these? am I wrong?

If they do charge, I would do the brunch, maybe not the high tea? We had two sea days at the start of our eastern cruise, so we did both, and we really enjoyed them! The only problem with high tea, was that I wasn't really hungry for dinner! It is mostly little sandwiches, etc.....but enough to fill you up.

THe brunch was my favourite for sure! It was my breakfast and my lunch that day!

Hope that helps!

They are all good but Brunch is my favorite by far. Second for me would be High Tea and then dinner. There is a charge for each but I can't remember what it is. Definately worth it in my opinion.

I am going on a 3 night in January with my son. I had accepted the fact that I would not be able to try Palo's, as my son and I like to eat dinner together. Are brunch and high tea available on the 3 night cruises? How is it set up - is it something that I could easily do alone, or do you still have to reserve tables like for dinner?

Archived