Runins in Belize or Costa Maya?

ollietrollie

We have been to both. You might enjoy viewing the slide shows my wife made for her website with pictures she took. It might help you decide which one to visit.

Belize Lamanai Mayan Ruins

Costa Maya Kohunlich Mayan Ruins

Happy cruising. It's a great way to enjoy life!

WOW..... great slideshows!! Thanks.

Now you have made me decide I must do Costa Maya ruins trip!!!!

WOW..... great slideshows!! Thanks.

Now you have made me decide I must do Costa Maya ruins trip!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the slideshows. I'll pass on your comments to my wife. It's great to know they helped you make a decision. Take lots of pictures. Happy cruising!

I'm glad you enjoyed the slideshows. I'll pass on your comments to my wife. It's great to know they helped you make a decision. Take lots of pictures. Happy cruising!

Let me throw in my thanks, too. I checked out those two slideshows plus Tulum and decided Lamanai, which I'd barely heard of, appealed most to me. Tulum looked like a mob scene.

Thanks again. We too are ...

Jim and Nancy

Let me throw in my thanks, too. I checked out those two slideshows plus Tulum and decided Lamanai, which I'd barely heard of, appealed most to me. Tulum looked like a mob scene.

Thanks again. We too are ...

Jim and Nancy

Hi Jim :D

Yes, Tulum was a mob scene but I'm glad we went since it was on my bucket list of Mayan ruins to see. I had never even heard of Lamanai until my wife mentioned it. She is the one who picks out the shore excursions.

Thanks for taking the time to check out her slide shows and for posting your comments. I'll pass them along to her. Take lots of pictures. Happy cruising. It's a great way to see the world!

• 4 weeks later...

wow, those slide shows were fabulous and i think has made me decide to do the ruins in Belize.:D:D

One quick question, how long is the bus ride and is the road really rocky/bumpy?

thanks to your wife for a wonderful job!!! :)

wow, those slide shows were fabulous and i think has made me decide to do the ruins in Belize.:D:D

One quick question, how long is the bus ride and is the road really rocky/bumpy?

thanks to your wife for a wonderful job!!! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed my wife's slide show. As I recall, the bus ride was approximately 1 1/2 hours long each way. It seemed to pass quickly and the road was paved and not rocky or bumpy. It is a long day but definitely well worth it in my opinion.

Merry Christmas and happy cruising!