Carnival Triumph Cabin 7346

luv2cruise77

Why did you change from a cheaper category to the more expensive.

Those two cabins are exactly the same. You are paying to be more midship.

the other cabin put you more closer to the foods/pools with very little traveling.

Now you are across from a white area-- I dont know what that is. I know the area houses stairs for the crew- I dont know where the door is located.

I upgraded because I booked the early saver rate and the price had dropped for the room I switched to so it isn't costing me any more money. People have been saying it's better to stay midship. My best friend is going with me and she's never cruised before; I'm not real sure if she would get sea sick so I figured we better move to the middle.

if you hit rough waters you will feel the motion no matter where ya are located. If your friend does good in cars or amusments chances of getting sea sick are lower.

You are on a ship- really is there any bad cabins?

I stayed in 7390 this February-- it was an awesome location. near the elevator and stairs but didn't notice any noise. Some other people in our group were down the hall a few doors from where you moved to-- that was a fine location too. You'll be near the other set of elevators, but can always walk to the aft and you'll be right near Lido buffet. Empress is a great floor-- very quiet.

• 7 years later...
Thanks!! I am glad to hear it's a pretty quiet floor. Now I wish December would hurry and get here :)

I know this thread is like 8 years old but I'm wondering if you remember what was across the hall from cabin 7346? I'm in this same room on the Victory and trying to figure out if the white space across the hall is going to be a noise issue.

Thank you!

Karen

I know this thread is like 8 years old but I'm wondering if you remember what was across the hall from cabin 7346? I'm in this same room on the Victory and trying to figure out if the white space across the hall is going to be a noise issue.Thank you!Karen

you are good to go over there- you come out your door-- and all you see is a wall.

that gray area is the area that crew members use to go from deck to deck

• 2 weeks later...