OFFICIAL!! > 8.26.12 ~ Do you believe in MAGIC, AGAIN? TEAM MAGIC~II, Aug 26, 2012~

Randy & Carmen

WHAT? :eek: .... The first TEAM MAGIC hasn't sailed yet and you're starting TEAM MAGIC-II ?!?!?!...Well YES!!! :D;;;; Some couldn't book for our first one coming up but they may be able to make it for the second one.....I believe I've hosted more Official groups here on CC and we ALWAYS have a blast so I say we make the best out of our new ship, CARNIVAL MAGIC, in Galveston...I'll sail her in first in Dec and then again 8 months later in Aug for this one...I booked Team Magic~II today.....who wants to join me? :D

Just *75* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

?

?

?

Could you give me some information on this please! Which airport would one fly into to sail from Galveston? I would have to fly in from Toronto, and am not at all familiar with this port. Does this particular group come with an OBC?

Could you give me some information on this please! Which airport would one fly into to sail from Galveston? I would have to fly in from Toronto, and am not at all familiar with this port. Does this particular group come with an OBC?

Yes on OBC and I'll post something later today...sorta swamped right now.:eek:

If school starts after Labor Day for Sept 2012, I will be jumping ship from Dream to Magic so we will see what happens. Calendar gets approved by the school board this week.

Great...let us know. :)

We've got it! But we try not to flaunt it. :)

I know Allen.I know. :)

Originally Posted by jmwg49

Hobby is the airport you would use. Dont know much about the area myself but thats part of the fun of planning.

Hobby is the airport you would use. Dont know much about the area myself but thats part of the fun of planning.

Yes Hobby Airport is closer but not by much in case you get a better air deal to come into George Bush Airport.

Also, it depends on which airline you're using. I live in Charlotte, NC, which is USAir's largest hub, and they don't go to Hobby. They go to George Bush (IAH). The two airports are about 20 miles apart, with Hobby being closer to Galveston. Either one requires a shuttle to go the 50-70 miles to or from Galveston.

Quite a while before the cruise, though, we will have lots of shuttle information and we usually group together around arriving times and share shuttles, which cuts the cost down considerably. Also, Carnival has a shuttle which will take you from the port to the airport or vice versa (if you're arriving the day the cruise departs).

A lot of us try to arrive a day early so we can have a pre-cruise party the night before leaving, and also that way we can be among the very first people to board the ship. It's like having an extra day on the cruise. :)

Here's link to the group cruise pricing......read it good because you can book Early Saver, Military, and Senoir discounts too......In other words..you can't find a better deal anywhere else but the standard group prices are a bit higher than those but not much....and those prices you can secure now with $25 and receive the $75 OBC that reduces the cabin rate. :)...Here's the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1383892

I FOUND YOU!!!!

Count me in please :D

Will do.....I'll put the first banner in ur siggy for YOU!!!:D

We have a cruise certificate we bought on our last cruise....Can this be applied as well after the deposit is paid in full? This is sounding very interesting!

Yes you can use those......just ask our TA what you need to do.:)

Just *75* more Saturdays til

"TEAM MAGIC~II" sails the Western Caribbean ~ AGAIN!!!

"Do YOU Believe in Magic~AGAIN?"

Magicitin.gif?t=1277569026

Day...................Port....................Arri ve....................Depart

Sunday - Aug 26.........Galveston.............................. ...........................................4:00pm

Monday - Aug 27........Fun Day at Sea

Tuesday - Aug 28........Fun Day at Sea

Wednesday - Aug 29.......Montego Bay, Jamaica..............9:00 am................................6:00pm

Thursday - Aug 30..Grand Cayman.................7:00 am................................4:00pm

Friday - Aug 31.........Cozumel...............10:00 am.................................6:00pm

Saturday - Sept 1........Fun Day at Sea

Sunday - Sept 2............Galveston........................8:00 am

Official Team Magic~II List

I'm sailing with Team Magic~II - 8.26.12

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

sarapdot - 1 - Sara ?

?

?

Archived