on PG now May 12-23

sunsetme

Glad to hear your having a FANTASTIC trip. Which IC did you stay at please? We are researching for our pre-cruise stay. Thanks for posting and continue to have lots of fun, Donna

some capris mostly dresses and pants

yes they have splenda

great weather wonderful day in rarotonga rented a car, snorkeling fabulous, muri beach at low tide so beautiful. aituaki was reversed with raro, we took teking--he is not prompt but had a long day several stops, snorkeling amazing. only about 14 people --2 boats, not the easiest entry to the water. what scenery though--no towels provided. bring local currency-i dont get that people expect the locals to accept dollars, these places are remote and not convenient for them to exchange our money. the food is outstanding on the ship, its been a long time since i have been impressed with cruise ship food. enjoying a sea day today, next up reef discovery in bora bora.

time to repack so sad

we have had the greatest weather, very hot today in Moorea. Went to the Hilton yesterday and got a day pass. Will have a day room tomorrow at Sofitel. will report when I return home

Archived