Recent Summitt cruisers - SC - Granada, Dominica, etc.

vickykay

Hi. Does anyone remember which nights were the big productions shows ("ie singers, dancers, etc) on this itinerary? Trying to decide on which night to go to the spec. restaurant but we enjoy seeing the shows. Thanks! Vicky

I went on the Summit 2 weeks ago, the St. Thomas/Croix/Kitts/Lucia and Antigua itnerary I'm not sure if the shows stay the same but 1st night was a variety show (singers dancers, acrobats) 2nd was broadway production show, 3rd was a music guy (solo) 4th was a comedian, 5th was singers and dancers night of stars, 6th was a broadway style show and 7th was a variety show (musicians, acrobats, comedian)

The shows are 2x a night; the first two nights the late show started at 10:45, the other nights the late seating went to the show at 7pm and the first seating went to the show at 9pm.

Shows all last a little over an hour

Were any of them worth going to???

While I am not the biggest of musical fans, my father in law was very impressed with the broadway style shows by the singers and dancers. My favorite was the comedian (but I'm a sucker for them anyway) :) and the arial acrobats, they are really amazing

Archived