Ports of call

Hi

Do they have maps on the ships of the ports we dock at ,we are on the Adriatic explorer cruise?

wolf7

They had port of call maps available in September when we did Adriatic Explorer on Spirit. They are on the Destination Services desk and also on Reception. I think we have had them on all our Thomson Cruises.

Malc.

We had maps delivered to our cabin on the first week of our cruise on the Dream in February, then we started to get maps which were sponsored by the shops at each port, which were not so good and we had to ask at reception for one of the port maps, then suddenly the port maps were delivered to our cabins again! The port maps are A4 and the shopping maps are A4 folded in half.

Hi

Do they have maps on the ships of the ports we dock at ,we are on the Adriatic explorer cruise?

wolf7

As others have posted maps available on board and they are quite informative - and adequate for most ports of call.

But for some city ports like Rome and Venice (relevant to you) I find the little popout maps really useful - with more detail and street names and they fold up so neatly to put in your pocket.

I got one from Amazon for Venice for less then £4.

Most ports too there are tourist information desks in the terminal where it's helpful to pick up local maps - again can be more detailed.

Enjoy your trip - great itinerary!

I was on the this wonderful cruise two years ago. They handed out this information at the 'Port Talk'. Well worth trying to go to these talks.

I loved the ports on this cruise. Sailing out of Venice was wonderful, but the views leaving Montenegro were breathtaking.

As others have posted maps available on board and they are quite informative - and adequate for most ports of call.

But for some city ports like Rome and Venice (relevant to you) I find the little popout maps really useful - with more detail and street names and they fold up so neatly to put in your pocket.

I got one from Amazon for Venice for less then £4.

Most ports too there are tourist information desks in the terminal where it's helpful to pick up local maps - again can be more detailed.

Enjoy your trip - great itinerary!

Thanks for the info 17 days to go really looking forward to the trip .

wolf7

I was on the this wonderful cruise two years ago. They handed out this information at the 'Port Talk'. Well worth trying to go to these talks.

I loved the ports on this cruise. Sailing out of Venice was wonderful, but the views leaving Montenegro were breathtaking.

Oh were'nt they just, can still remember biting my lip so that i didnt cry sailing out of kotor. It was a fantastic itinery one that I will definately repeat after I've done all the others

Shame kotor's not on this year, so glad they've put it back on for next year

Archived