RCI in Cozumel

sailaway04

Does any one know which pier RCI uses when they go to Cozumel? I've seen that NCL will tender at times. Is that also a possible option? There 5 other ships in port that day, one other RCI. Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
Does any one know which pier RCI uses when they go to Cozumel? I've seen that NCL will tender at times. Is that also a possible option? There 5 other ships in port that day, one other RCI. Thanks for the help.

NCL docks at the downtown pier.While there is room, they usually dock one on each side of the pier and may tender another ship. Much easier to be docked as tendering takes time.

The international pier can dock several Carnival ships at their pier and RCC docks in the same area but at their own pier.

NCL docks at the downtown pier.While there is room, they usually dock one on each side of the pier and may tender another ship. Much easier to be docked as tendering takes time.

The international pier can dock several Carnival ships at their pier and RCC docks in the same area but at their own pier.

Carnival ships (or under the Carnival umbrella) dock mainly at Puerta Maya, a little further south and separate from International Pier. Some Carnival, usually smaller, ships dock downtown if Puerta Maya is full.

International is primarily for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity ships although I have heard of NCL, and possibly others docking there if there is space.