Considering a Cruise? Tag Along With a Pal for a Day

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles
Up-to-the minute News & Feature Articles from Cruise Critic
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:17 AM.
Southern California
36,183 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
I think it is a great idea. By limiting it to 50 people (out of 2500) I doubt that anyone will even notice them. Of course this is going to be limited to those that live close to the port and have friends that have not cruised.
USA/ Pennsylvania
169 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
If I have someone driving me to my ship I'd like having them able to come onboard, eat, see our stateroom and posibly have a little fun for their helping us. I've been through many embarking disasters and a few more people will not matter. There was a time when sailaway parties were allowed by all the passengers. But, now we have many safety concerns and people going through our luggage cruising like flying is getting to be a pain. I'm starting to lean back towards flying for a week to where I want to be and having more then 8 hours to visit.
phila, pa
51,760 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
ooo I would pay 39.00pp to tour a ship.

I wonder if this could be done-- would be perfect for people with long layovers..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Disney WOrld Dec 5, 2016 Carnival Vista- February 2017 Disney WOrld May 7, 2017 Disney World 8/17

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fate, TX
293 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
If you really get a glass of wine for three (2 cruisers and guest) plus priority boarding, then $39 is a great deal....and it will count as a credit for the next cruise! Sign me up now. Sounds like it will ease boarding and get me and DH a free drink!