Tomas Continues Charge Through Windwards; Cruise Effects Minimal

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles
Up-to-the minute News & Feature Articles from Cruise Critic
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:51 PM.
1 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Hello Thomas, I have been a member for over a year. Now I am going on a Celebrity cruise Nov 6 and would like to join the welcome aboard party. However, I can't find any where to do this?

HELP

PS, the message board is a bit absurd when it asks me to make my first post, yet there is no where that tells me HOW.

HELP again from the past generation.

Thanks.
St Louis, MO and Miami Beach,FL
185 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Originally posted by RetiredVACruiser
Hello Thomas, I have been a member for over a year. Now I am going on a Celebrity cruise Nov 6 and would like to join the welcome aboard party. However, I can't find any where to do this?

HELP

PS, the message board is a bit absurd when it asks me to make my first post, yet there is no where that tells me HOW.

HELP again from the past generation.

Thanks.
The previous poster was talking about the new Hurricane Tomas. What you just wrote should count as your first post. You can look for a group on your sailing by going to the Roll Call section. It will be on the main page...scroll down Roll Call and then click on Celebrity. Then look for a post that says Nov 6 and your ship name. Good luck.