We have a balcony cabin adjoining mom and dad's room. That way, someone (with 6 adults, we can rotate who does that) can sit in their room or on balcony at night when baby is sleeping and still be able to relax rather than sit in the dark. These cabin does have a curtain separating the sitting area from sleeping area so hopefully our moving around while he is sleeping won't disturb him. My son is an amazing sleeper and has traveled a ton, so I am not worried about him sleeping in a strange place.
1. How do we get him adjusted to European time. We live in Central time zone and will be flying to London (6 hour difference) two days before cruise departs.
2. Should we bring our big stroller (bugaboo) that reclines but is bulky and doesn't pack well or our umbrella stroller that doesn't recline? Some days will be chock full of touring and we won't be able to get back to the ship for a nap.
3. This itinerary is mostly older people. Will NCL let him go in Kid's Club even though he is under 2?
4. I know that NCL says that they don't offer babysitting for under 2, but is there some way to arrange for in cabin babysitting (besides using the family)?
5. Do we need pony up the extra $2500 for a suite that offers butler service so that we can get in room dining?
6. Not sure what else I am not considering. Any pointers?
Thanks in advance.