Burj Khalifa advise please

Maksim

Please advise what is the best website to buy tickets in advance. I went on their website and it provides options but doesn't show the price. The way I understand it, is in order to get to fl. 148, we need to get VIP tickets that are running about $114 on some other tour companies websites. The 125 At the Top is about $55. There is also an option to go to Atmosphere Lounge that costs about $260-275 for two people (window table). My friend just went and had At the Top tickets with James Bond exhibit included and still had to stay 2 hours in line to go up and an hour to go down. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

I purchased 4 tickets on Viator as first timers get 10% off first order. The price worked out only slightly cheaper. That's for floor 124/5. We were able to request our preferred time and, luckily, we got it. Tickets to floor 148 cost €100 ea before 10% discount.

If you purchase tickets in advance for 148th floor, you can go directly to the 'will call' window and will only need to be there about 15 min before desired time. This provides access to a shorter queue for the elevators, both up and down.

We visited Burj Khalifa about 3 years ago & went to the 125th floor observatory. I don't think there is much difference in the view, especially at night, between the 125th floor and 148th floor except more than twice the price. We ordered our tickets on line, arrived about 1/2 hour before designated time and it was fine.

We visited Burj Khalifa about 3 years ago & went to the 125th floor observatory. I don't think there is much difference in the view, especially at night, between the 125th floor and 148th floor except more than twice the price. We ordered our tickets on line, arrived about 1/2 hour before designated time and it was fine.

Thank you. I think that's what I will do. Even for 124/125 floors it's not that cheap, about $55 - 60 per person to watch sunset, but at least it's not $135 to go to 148.

One last question: if the sunset on the day I am planning to go is at 6:20 PM, what time should I make my reservation for? I am thinking of 5:30. Does this make sense? What did you do?

One last question: if the sunset on the day I am planning to go is at 6:20 PM, what time should I make my reservation for? I am thinking of 5:30. Does this make sense? What did you do?

I think that we had an 8pm reservation. We had an early dinner on our cruise ship and then took a cab over. It was after sunset. If you want to see a sunset, make a 5:30 or 6pm reservation. I don't think there was any time limit on how long you can remain in the observatory.

I think that we had an 8pm reservation. We had an early dinner on our cruise ship and then took a cab over. It was after sunset. If you want to see a sunset, make a 5:30 or 6pm reservation. I don't think there was any time limit on how long you can remain in the observatory.

Thank you so much. That's what I thought, just wanted to be sure that we are not kicked out of there before the sunset if it's too early, or we miss it due to the lines if it's too late. 5:30 sounds like a reasonable time.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely book it in advance. I have just booked 2 tickets directly using the "At The Top Burj Khalifa" website (www dot burjkhalifa dot ae ) for the 16 April when the Celebrity Constellation docks in Dubai. The booking window only opens 1 month out. On the official website one can book the exact timeslot required - which is important coming off a cruise ship. We missed out :( on this attraction on our last trip to Dubai as we just 'rolled up' but it had sold out for that day.

The following is an extract from the email confirmation we received:

Your Ticket Booking Details:

GENERAL ADMISSION -

DATE - Sunday, 16 April 2017

TIME - 3:00 PM

Adult (12 years+)

2 ticket(s)

AED 260.00

Grand Total

AED 260.00

Kindlynote there will be queuing involved at the various exhibits lined along theattraction. The average time required to visit the attraction is approximatelytwo hours.

Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema carpark.

Clickhere to view the location in Dubai Mall

Atthe Top tickets counters are located on the lower ground level of The DubaiMall. Kindly access The Dubai Mall through Level 1 of Cinema car park (SectionM).

Please advise what is the best website to buy tickets in advance. I went on their website and it provides options but doesn't show the price. The way I understand it, is in order to get to fl. 148, we need to get VIP tickets that are running about $114 on some other tour companies websites. The 125 At the Top is about $55. There is also an option to go to Atmosphere Lounge that costs about $260-275 for two people (window table). My friend just went and had At the Top tickets with James Bond exhibit included and still had to stay 2 hours in line to go up and an hour to go down. Any suggestions are really appreciated.