Transatlantic or Christmas cruise

tayl

As it stands now,We are booked on the Odyssey's maiden T.A. We are also considering Christmas on the Odyssey, but have not yet reserved. We can only take one of these cruises.

I understand that the ships are beautifully decorated over the holidays.

What type of activities do they have on the T.A.? Anything special compared to the regular cruises?

Are there special activities (besides holiday dinners) on the Christmas cruise?

Any suggestions as to which cruise?

Denise

The Odyssey Maiden TA Crossing will be most exciting ~~not only a great group of Seabourn Sailors have booked but arriving in Ft Lauderdale will be a blast! I'm sure the "welcoming" events have already been planned. This will be the 1st....and the last Maiden Odyssey Transatlantic voyage ~~please come join us!

The Christmas cruises are always fun and festive ~~ but personally I would choose the TA Crossing over the holiday voyage.

Just my opinion ~~~

Martita B.

It sounds like the Christmas cruises will always be an option, whereas, the Odyssey Transatlantic should not be missed!

I'll keep my reservation and am really looking forward to this cruise. Sounds like there will be some surprises.....I love surprises!

Thanks Martita:)

Denise

A group of us will stay at the Don Curro Hotel (Malaga) the night of Oct. 30th ~~there is a "Tapas/cocktails" party planned late afternoon of the 30th at the Molina Lario Hotel (in the Courtyard)

Please join us ~ JB and I board the Spirit in Rome on Oct 24th ~~we disembark Malaga on the Oct. 30th and will come on to the hotel around lunchtime.

I think this will be a fabulous, fun Crossing ~~many familiar Staff and Guests will be aboard.

(oh, for the Sail Away wear orange:confused:)

MB

Thank you.

We're looking forward to meeting everyone and finally putting faces to names.

We had tentative arrangements to arrive on the 28 (depending on whether we decided to go). We will.

This is only our second Seabourn cruise, which in itself is exciting to us!

We'll see you on the 30 for the afternoon get together.

Orange?:confused: okay.....

Denise

Reason for the orange attire is to celebrate Halloween ~~1st evening, the 31st, will be casual and some of us thought it would be fun and an easy way to idenify one another at the Sailabration. I plan to wear my last year's Halloween sweater ~~I remember a few of the gentlemen have orange pull-over sweaters from last Oct.

Pride voyage.

Happy weekend:p

Martita B.

Archived