Allowed bottle of wine

girlonfire30

I'm getting ready to set sail in February and starting to do my prep work. I wanted to bring the one allowed bottle of wine and was hoping that someone might be able to help me with some logistics. I've never done it before and didn't want to do it wrong and not be able to take the bottle.

We will be taking the transfer from the airport to the port and I just wanted to make sure that we would have access to our luggage so that I can transfer the bottle from checked to carry on. Or do I need to purchase the bottle in the airport. (that could get pricey I know!) Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!!!!

I'm getting ready to set sail in February and starting to do my prep work. I wanted to bring the one allowed bottle of wine and was hoping that someone might be able to help me with some logistics. I've never done it before and didn't want to do it wrong and not be able to take the bottle.

We will be taking the transfer from the airport to the port and I just wanted to make sure that we would have access to our luggage so that I can transfer the bottle from checked to carry on. Or do I need to purchase the bottle in the airport. (that could get pricey I know!) Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!!!!

I will try and help. Each adult can carry on (note carry on) one 750ML bottle of wine. It cannot be is your checked bag. What port are you sailing out of? In Miami there are places near the port you can buy wine.

Whatever you do, carry it on, and make sure it is within your limits. They don't care where you bring it from aslong as it matches the guidelines. I am not sure if the transfer from the airport allows you to access your luggage.

Unless some new service has appeared to which I am unaware, you will need to retrieve your luggage after your flight lands and bring it to the transfer. You will have access to your luggage at this time. I doubt you will have access to your luggage on the transfer. If the vehicle is a bus the luggage will be stowed under the coach. If the vehicle is some type of van the luggage will most likely be piled up in the back.

Archived