Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Read Luxury Cruise Reviews written by cruisers just like you!

Old August 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default who is the Captain?

Does anyone know who the Captain and Cruise Director will be on the Mariner, Oct. 31-Nov.20, 2013?

Last edited by charli; August 27th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Ad Sponsored By
Old August 28th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Cool Cruiser

For September, October and until the 10th November on mariner the captain is Felice Patruno, then captain Teo Srdelic takes over, from the 29th October the general manager is Michael Coglab and as an added bonus the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch, all as per the UK summer edition of Regent times.

Last edited by charltonkerry; August 28th, 2013 at 02:23 AM.

Old August 28th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonkerry View Post
For September, October and until the 10th November on mariner the captain is Felice Patruno, then captain Teo Srdelic takes over, from the 29th October the general manager is Michael Coglab and as an added bonus the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch, all as per the UK summer edition of Regent times.
I have not received that issue of RegenTimes (yet?).

Would you please be kind enough to let me know the similar staff position on Mariner after 10 Nov 2013 for the sailing to Rio. That is, if the info is included.

Old August 28th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrpingtonT View Post
I have not received that issue of RegenTimes (yet?).

Would you please be kind enough to let me know the similar staff position on Mariner after 10 Nov 2013 for the sailing to Rio. That is, if the info is included.
No problem OrpingtonT, we had ours for around 3 weeks, for your trip departing 10th november it is captain Teo Srdelic, general manager Michael Coglan, cruise director Lorraine weimerskirch, Hope you have a great cruise.

We are off on voyager in 4 weeks and we got captain John McNeil, gm Frank Galzy and cruise director Paul Reynolds, hope that's a good combination.

If you want you can contact them to remind them contact Sam Farrar at society@rssc.eu

Regards
Kerry

Last edited by charltonkerry; August 28th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.

Old August 28th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Any idea who the Mariner GM and CD are in Sept-Oct?

j

Old August 28th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMARINER View Post
Any idea who the Mariner GM and CD are in Sept-Oct?

j
j, from 8th September until the 10th of November the captain is Felice Patruno, the general manager for the whole of September and until 29th October is Davor Josipovic and the cruise director is Lorraine Weimerskirch is on board from August through to November.

Just hope that the information publish in the UK regent times is correct

Old August 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
No problem OrpingtonT, we had ours for around 3 weeks, for your trip departing 10th november it is captain Teo Srdelic, general manager Michael Coglan, cruise director Lorraine weimerskirch, Hope you have a great cruise.

We are off on voyager in 4 weeks and we got captain John McNeil, gm Frank Galzy and cruise director Paul Reynolds, hope that's a good combination.

If you want you can contact them to remind them contact Sam Farrar at society@rssc.eu

Regards
Kerry
Thanks, Kerry. I have never met Teo Srdelic, but have cruised several times with live wire Lorraine. My son is trying to find his copy of RegenTimes for me. Otherwise I shall e-mail Sam. Both John McNeil and Frank Galzy are highly regarded. Paul Reynolds is a bit of a smoothie but gets the job done.

I hope you have a great time on Voyager. Not long now.

Best wishes, Tom.

Old August 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:

Regards
Kerry
Capt. McNeil, Franck Galzy and Paul Reynolds are my "dream team". They work incredibly well together and are well liked by the crew. A happy crew means happy passengers

Itineraries Sailed: Alaska (2 sailings) / Baltics / Barcelona – Dubai / Cape Town – Rio / E. & W. Caribbean (3 sailings) / Ft. Lauderdale – Lima / Istanbul-Venice / London-Monte Carlo / Miami – Barcelona / Mumbai – Bali / New York-Southampton / Singapore to Sydney / Tahiti / Venice-Rome / Vancouver-Tokyo

Upcoming cruises: Stockholm to Copenhagen - 28 nights - Voyager / Miami to Miami - 14 nights - Riviera / Rio to Barcelona - 18 nights - Mariner / Cape Town to Cape Town - 15 nights - Mariner / Explorer - 2016

Old August 28th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Cool Cruiser

We think Massimo Arzani is one of the best GMs at sea. We have sailed with him on both Oceania and Regent and consider him to be at the highest level of excellence.

Wouldn't to be fun to do a "dream team" thread including all of our favorite Regent executive staff, lecturers, shows and entertainment?

Old August 29th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelcat2 View Post
Capt. McNeil, Franck Galzy and Paul Reynolds are my "dream team". They work incredibly well together and are well liked by the crew. A happy crew means happy passengers
Well that's nice to know, don't think I have sailed with any of these before, but if the crew are happy, then I agree it should make for an extremely pleasant cruise.

Thanks OrpingtonT for your kind wishes, 4 weeks today we will be flying off on our first back to back cruise, hopefully 17 nights of relaxation and pampering, just what we both could with .

Old August 29th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
17 nights of relaxation and pampering, just what we both could with .
Responder, a respected and experienced poster, is posting live from Voyager at present with some great comments. It bodes well for your cruise.

Old August 29th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Cool Cruiser

Yes I have read his (?) reports, must admit it sounds excellent, really pleased with his reports. I really want this cruise to be something really special and its a joint 35th anniversary and 60th birthday present for the wife, well she's deserves it after putting up with me for 35 years . first time ever we booked at fairly late notice as I had to cancel a cruise around the Caribbean in January which would have included her actual birthday, but somehow I think this will be a lot more special.

Old August 30th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Cool Cruiser

Smile Thanks for these responses!

As always CC cruisers are the best source for cruise information.

Old September 5th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Cool Cruiser

Does anyone know who will be leading the Mariner in January of 2014 ?

Thanks so much
FG