Breakaway room service breakfast menu...

Smilin'Wave

My husband & I will be on the Breakaway very soon. We were thinking of ordering our breakfast from the room service menu but can't seem to find a menu anywhere. Can someone please advise where I could find this or if anyone knows offhand what items are on the list that would be great. This is our first cruise with NCL but we have cruised once before with Carnival. We never ordered room service, we always had breakfast at the buffet. Thanks!

My husband & I will be on the Breakaway very soon. We were thinking of ordering our breakfast from the room service menu but can't seem to find a menu anywhere. Can someone please advise where I could find this or if anyone knows offhand what items are on the list that would be great. This is our first cruise with NCL but we have cruised once before with Carnival. We never ordered room service' date=' we always had breakfast at the buffet. Thanks![/quote']

Breakfast was very limited unless you were in a suite. Are you staying in a suite?

Coffee,tea, muffins,croissants. No hot foods that I noticed.

For breakfast,you can always run up to the buffet and bring it back to your room. I know its not the same though....:(

Breakfast was very limited unless you were in a suite. Are you staying in a suite?

Coffee,tea, muffins,croissants. No hot foods that I noticed.

For breakfast,you can always run up to the buffet and bring it back to your room. I know its not the same though....:(

Thank you for replying. We are staying in a balcony room. We were hoping to have breakfast delivered in order to save some time & to enjoy it on our balcony (this is the first balcony we've had). We may still order room service, but considering the limited selection, we may just run up to pick something up & bring it back to our room.

Thank you for replying. We are staying in a balcony room. We were hoping to have breakfast delivered in order to save some time & to enjoy it on our balcony (this is the first balcony we've had). We may still order room service' date=' but considering the limited selection, we may just run up to pick something up & bring it back to our room.[/quote']

Great idea. :). I forgot, they have cereal selections too on the room service menu.

You can always write in your requests on your room service form. The worst they can do is not bring the food you wrote in. Lol.

I filled out the form and left it on the outside of the door before 4 am. It is so nice sitting on the balcony in the morning and enjoying breakfast.

Enjoy your balcony and have a great time !!!!!!

If you are not rushing for shore excursion (on sea days, perhaps), you can always have two breakfasts! One lazily on the balcony, and later some HOT breakfast in the buffet/restaurant.

:D

After a siesta, order cheese plater and fruit plater plus the drink of your choice to enjoy on your balcony.

And take away some snacks for late night star gazing!

Enjoy your cruise (and your balcony).

Thanks everyone! We are really excited about having a balcony this cruise & are really looking forward to our vacation! I'm hoping to use the balcony as often as possible. It would be nice to have breakfast on the balcony but I'm sure we'll have other opportunities to enjoy it as well. We are not planning on booking any excursions & will be touring the island on our own so our schedule is a bit flexible.

Thanks everyone! We are really excited about having a balcony this cruise & are really looking forward to our vacation! I'm hoping to use the balcony as often as possible. It would be nice to have breakfast on the balcony but I'm sure we'll have other opportunities to enjoy it as well. We are not planning on booking any excursions & will be touring the island on our own so our schedule is a bit flexible.

We had a balcony this past cruise, and it was wonderful to have breakfast on it. We ordered room service breakfast on the day we arrived in Bermuda, as we came into port. As others have mentioned, you only get fruit, yogurt, cereal, croissants, etc. but after a couple days of (over)eating in the buffet, a healthy breakfast was actually pretty pleasant. :D

If you are not rushing for shore excursion (on sea days, perhaps), you can always have two breakfasts! One lazily on the balcony, and later some HOT breakfast in the buffet/restaurant.

:D

After a siesta, order cheese plater and fruit plater plus the drink of your choice to enjoy on your balcony.

And take away some snacks for late night star gazing!

Enjoy your cruise (and your balcony).

Agree!

Always ordered coffee and pastry for our balcony room while we were getting ready for the day. Next stop was the buffet!

Next cruise is our first suite and looking forward to having a hot breakfast delivered. But I'll still have to check out the buffet.........would not want to miss something good!

Enjoy your cruise!

Agree!

Always ordered coffee and pastry for our balcony room while we were getting ready for the day. Next stop was the buffet!

Next cruise is our first suite and looking forward to having a hot breakfast delivered. But I'll still have to check out the buffet.........would not want to miss something good!

Enjoy your cruise!

Not trying to hijack the thread but just a reminder as a suite guest you have the option of breakfast in Cagney's which (Lunch as well) which is something not to be missed.

A nice breakfast of fruits, pastries and some cereal can often be a wise choice when heading out to warm climate locations to explore. The temps on the islands and most port locations can quickly drain a person so starting our with a light and healthy breakfast can really be a smart choice, add to it while dining on the balcony and bonus. After all a cruise experience is what you make of it!

Archived