Any Gays On Infinity...soth America Sailing From Buneos Aires Feb. 12????

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Gay & Lesbian Cruisers
A Gathering Place for Discussing Your Favorite Cruises.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:29 PM.
16 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
We are a gay couple from the San Francisco area. Been on many, many Celebrity cruises and looking to get a gay group together on board. Email us [email protected]. Cabin # is 9106.

Rich and Ernie

Let's have some fun...social fun that is!!!!!
16 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Hey Bud:

Kewl. Are you with your partner. We need to hook up for cocktails and get a cocktail group going. Do you know how many Pied Piper has on board? Lets stay connected.

Rich
16 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Hey Bud:

So what's your name. I am Rich and my life partner of many years is Ernie. How can we hook up for a cocktail's the first night? We are on the overnight American flight from Dallas. Get in about 9:00 AM on the day of the cruise so we will be one of the first on the ship. How about you? We are from the San Francisco Bay Area - Alameda.

Rich
Los Angeles
46 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Hi Rich...

Al here. I'm on the American overnight from Dallas also, but on the day before. Going to spend a night in Buenos Aires. Not sure what time we can board the ship, but I figure I will have time on Saturday and all of Sunday to explore Buenos Aires.
I have your cabin number, so I'll contact you to meet for cocktails.

Al
16 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Hey Al:

OK, call us when you get on board and if we are not in yet, leave a message. Do all of you Pied Pipers sit at the same tables??? If not, you could join us. Let me know.
Cheers
Rich
Cabin #9102
Los Angeles
46 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Thanks so much for your invitation to join you for dinner. That's very nice, and I appreciate that. The Pied Piper group does all sit together for dinner each night (late seating), so my plan is to join them. I'll call you though.
Al