Carnival Sunshine Feb 28th 2015

uncleg

Sailing with a group of about 10, only one couple in group, looking for some single ladies to dance with, I will be 49 and love to dance...guys there will also be single ladies in our group same age range...we like to have a good time and do everywhere we go. Hope to meet some of ya on cruise.

Sailing with a group of about 10, only one couple in group, looking for some single ladies to dance with, I will be 49 and love to dance...guys there will also be single ladies in our group same age range...we like to have a good time and do everywhere we go. Hope to meet some of ya on cruise.

Oh Uncleg, you should be on my cruise on Carnival Conquest, November 9th lol. I go solo and hardly ever have anyone to dance with and like you I love to dance.

Oh Uncleg, you should be on my cruise on Carnival Conquest, November 9th lol. I go solo and hardly ever have anyone to dance with and like you I love to dance.

Wish I could. I solo most of the time myself...maybe next time. We have to talk :)

Ellina, I will send a friend request tonight. For the fun of it I just checked out that cruise to see if I could book it, but there are no upper/lower left(cheapest) I can's wing as I am paying for one in Feb. I will keep in touch.

Lagree

Edited by uncleg

Ellina, I will send a friend request tonight. For the fun of it I just checked out that cruise to see if I could book it, but there are no upper/lower left(cheapest) I can's wing as I am paying for one in Feb. I will keep in touch.

Lagree

Yes, I actually booked what seemed to be the last of Upper/lower, when they had a promotion of no single supplement about a month ago. But did you know that for last minute cruises, the price drops significantly and sometimes they wave the single supplement. Not sure if you can do the last minute thing, but I have booked twice this year with carnival, once it was a week before the sailing and another time 4 days before the sailing, and the price dropped very low and no single supplement. But I know not everyone can do the last minute sailings.

• 3 weeks later...