Meet and Mingle Registration still broken (Threads Merged)

Hi Folks,

We are on the Solstice Alaska cruise in August.

Wanted to sign up for Meet and Mingle, but after filling out all requested fields ended up on Celebrity site stating "page not found". Notice sticky from April about issues with Celebrity website updated again in early June stating continued problems . Notice only 13 sign ups. Must be people who signed up before April. Wonder what the number would be if the process worked?

Any suggestions on how to register?

Thanks

I had the same problem...entered the info and "Page Not Found" BUT the next day there was an email in my in box saying that I was registered...see if that happens for you!

We booked our first Celebrity cruise last Fri. I have been on Celebrity's website for 3 days, trying to register/join and I keep getting error messages. Has anyone else experienced challenges on Celebrity's website recently? I spoke with a Celebrity agent yesterday who was going to notify their IT dept. I tried, once again, just now to join/register and the error page is still coming up. Frustrating!

Yep exactly the same here booked week last Saturday and had nothing but problems with the web site. The celebrity staff on email phone and Facebook private messages have all been fantastic and responded really quickly. They've all confirmed there are Web site problems but they are at the mercy of the IT guys in Miami who keep telling them they are aware and looking into it.

It's definitely frustrating I can see my booking but no edocs on there even though celebrity can see them and have emailed me a copy. Can't print the xpress pass. Etc. Just keep getting the we're working on improving the site message arrgghh very frustrating good job I've cruised with celebrity once before otherwise it wouldn't be a good first impression

I just keep trying and also letting them know it's still a problem ;) They've all confirmed my booking and that I can if it comes to it just check in etc at the port

Maybe just get them to confirm your booking via email?

:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

I had the "Page not Found" message too. But then I went into the Celebrity website help pages, and looked up "How to register for a Connections party", and got a slightly different link to click. I clicked it and filled out the form, and got confirmation of completion on the next screen, and an email.

I tried today to do my online check in for a cruise on Sept. 4. I could not do it. It let me do 1 portion and when I clicked continue & save it sent me to book a new cruise. We have 27 cruises on Celebrity and this has never happened.

Thanks! Very frustrating! Hopefully, their issues are resolved sooner rather than later. Our cruise booking has been confirmed, thankfully. I agree, nyree, that the Celebrity staff I dealt with have been nothing but helpful and professional.

I've had the Page Not Found every single day for at least a month. I've tried clearing my cache, Safari, IE, Firefox and Chrome. A cruiser on my roll call even volunteered to do it from her computer, so I gave her all the info. And she got PAGE NOT FOUND, though she could access it with her own information.

So it seems it's not the browser, or the day, but rather the reservation that's the hang up. Very odd.

As a newbie and not knowing how it works I find all these computer glitches not only a PITA but unnerving - I think some people must really struggle without the help of folk on this forum. How can it be that some people get access to simple systems others do not? :(

We can't print luggage tag, we can't book some excursions, whenever we call up our reservation we have to press it twice. Should have I received my edocs, I've completed on line check in? Even booking trips is a hassle - some trips you can book others it crashes. When you do try to book the instructions for entering credit card details are poor.

I'm struggling to think of worse commercial web site than the Celebrity web site - it's very amateurish.

I've lost count of the number of threads where someone says - they'll be able to sort it out at the port / on board or ring up and they'll be able to confirm the details.

I just don't understand why it is so bad and why they don't seem to be able to fix it.

Hi Everyone,

I've reported the issues to our Community Manager, who has reached out to Celebrity. Hopefully, the registration issues will be resolved shortly.

BTW, There was a thread about this yesterday. I've merged the 2 threads together, to avoid any confusion. Thanks for your patience !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Folks,

We are on the Solstice Alaska cruise in August.

Wanted to sign up for Meet and Mingle, but after filling out all requested fields ended up on Celebrity site stating "page not found". Notice sticky from April about issues with Celebrity website updated again in early June stating continued problems . Notice only 13 sign ups. Must be people who signed up before April. Wonder what the number would be if the process worked?

Any suggestions on how to register?

Thanks

UPDATE: After waiting 24 hours there was no notification of my registration.

I made 4 additional attempts with same results (we started in May). Yesterday we called Celebrity advised them of the issue. They checked with another department and came back with the "it is a known issue". Asked if there was any other way to register. They said to see if Cruise Critic could do it, but I know because of privacy issues CC cannot. He suggested registering when on board. However, that will not work since the count yesterday was 13. So if the 25 is not met, it will not happen at all. To the reps credit he attempted to register us on the Celebrity site but ran into the same "page not found" issue. He had no knowledge of "another shortcut".

I have done web design, and this should not take months to fix. If they want to support the Meet and Greets why haven't they fixed it, or provided another way to register?

Hi Everyone,

I've reported the issues to our Community Manager, who has reached out to Celebrity. Hopefully, the registration issues will be resolved shortly.

BTW, There was a thread about this yesterday. I've merged the 2 threads together, to avoid any confusion. Thanks for your patience !

Please let us know if we can further assist.

FOUND THE ROLL CALL AND CLICKED OVER TO CELEBRITY WEB PAGE THAT ASKS NAME AND NUMBER. ENTERED AND CLICKED SUBMIT AT PAGE BOTTOM AND WAS TAKEN TO A CELEBRITY PAGE THAT SAYS THE PAGE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS AS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR A LONG TIME. CALLED CELEBRITY AND WAS TOLD IT WAS A CRUISE CRITIC PROBLEM WHICH IT IS NOT. HOW DO I SIGN UP.:mad::(:mad:

• Administrators
Please let us know if we can further assist.

Hi There!

Check w/ your PR Team (whom I contacted) or if you are so inclined see if your Tech folks can look into this.

Edited by LauraS

FOUND THE ROLL CALL AND CLICKED OVER TO CELEBRITY WEB PAGE THAT ASKS NAME AND NUMBER. ENTERED AND CLICKED SUBMIT AT PAGE BOTTOM AND WAS TAKEN TO A CELEBRITY PAGE THAT SAYS THE PAGE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THIS AS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR A LONG TIME. CALLED CELEBRITY AND WAS TOLD IT WAS A CRUISE CRITIC PROBLEM WHICH IT IS NOT. HOW DO I SIGN UP.:mad::(:mad:

Hi Mistykat,

This is a known issue, and has been reported. Please check the responses in this thread. Hopefully, it will be resolved shortly.

Hi There!

Check w/ your PR Team (whom I contacted) or if you are so inclined see if your Tech folks can look into this.

Thank you, but can you please let us know about these things so we can properly route them to the correct groups who can assist. I can send you an email with my contact information again if necessary. Thanks again!

Thank you, but can you please let us know about these things so we can properly route them to the correct groups who can assist. I can send you an email with my contact information again if necessary. Thanks again![/quote

According to the Cruise Critic "sticky" this issue has been around since April. When I spoke to Celebrity yesterday they told me this is a known IT issue. If Celebrity corporate marketing monitors Cruise Critic to make sure of meeting and exceeding expectations this cannot be breaking news.

I tried to register and got the page not found. At least I know that I was not doing something wrong. Celebrity needs better people handling their IT work. The entire Royal Caribbean websites are often a mess. The worst is Azamara.