mullet or little bay beach for snorkeling

irishkairishka

I would recommend you go to Divi Little Bay. For one thing, the conditions at Mullet are more likely to be rough on any given day. For the snorkeling, enter water left of dock - can go out along rocks on left. There are some rocks and things to see in rocks immediately to left of dock - small area. You can get chairs and umbrellas in the area to the right of the dock from the Aqua Mania beach boys. (Directions of right and left are as you stand on beach looking out at water.)

I agree with poster above's advice for you. I would add that if the snorkeling is not great there is a watersports booth at Little Bay and paddle board rentals and kayak rentals ect are available so the kids have more things to do.

Great! Thank you!

do they have water taxi to get from cruise port to little bay beach? and do you know how much are they - we are big group - 11pp....

Just pile in to a taxi or two :) (no water taxi available to Little Bay)

With your group I would think $4pp each way.

Great! Thank you!

how much do you think it would be to get a taxi from Little Bay Beach to Maho beach? for 11 ppl?

also, do you think we should pre-book taxi (LIttle Bay-Maho) or there are plenty?

Thank you!!!

I'm thinking $7 per person. They can call you a taxi or 2 but if you can arrange the person that drops you at LB to come and get you at a set time AND payment for both fares then I would do that.

Take the bus. It is a van and it follows the same route as the taxi. Easy to find on Back Street I think. We went to Mullet and loved it. Beautiful. It was a bit rough getting in but once you went passed the surf breaking it was really fun. They have chairs for rent and someone came later in the day and set up a bbq.