Question...ncl spirit cabin 4479

Is cabin 4497 on the ncl spirit larger then normal....I've seen pix of it...but when I requested this room the agent said it does not have a pull down bed ... She made it sound different then what has been pictured on line and I'm concerned. We would like the extra room but not crazy about being in the front of the ship. Does anyone have CURRENT info regarding this room. I see this ship was remodeled in 2011. Thx u!

I looked at pictures of this cabin on a pay site called Cruise Deck Plans, it is very large for an inside. One wall where an easy chair is located has a clear picture of a pull down bed directly above it. Looks like it would sleep three.

Does it show on NCL as a cabin for three?

Thank you for your research.

NCL said its a quad cabin....SO....my next question is if they will bring in a trundle to make room for all four of us?

I'm worried because my kids are 16/18 ... We liked this cabin because it so big BUT if there aren't enough beds...maybe we should make a change?

Again thx you!

I don't know about that particular room, but the room we had mid ship on 5th floor could sleep 4 (even though we only had 3). One was a pulldown bunk and the 4th would have been a chair that pulls out (didn't look comfy). If the chair was pulled out, I think there literally would have been 4 square feet in the cabin to walk. NOT a good design whatsoever.

The only other line I've been on to see a 4 person cabin is Disney and they simply have 2 pulldown bunks. That seems like a common sense design.:confused:

Archived