Costa Allegra Chair Hogging

G.M.T.

Funny, haven't heard one passenger moan about deck chair hogging during the recent Allegra incident.

Ron

Why on earth should they? I, for one, very much appreciate getting to the pool and seeing dozens of loungers already reserved for me from which to choose. Sometimes, my chair fairies even leave me a magazine. I never see them to thank them. They're on every ship though.

Why on earth should they? I, for one, very much appreciate getting to the pool and seeing dozens of loungers already reserved for me from which to choose. Sometimes, my chair fairies even leave me a magazine. I never see them to thank them. They're on every ship though.

LOVE this! :D

Ann

On the last Allegra cruise, it looked like each deck chair had double occupancy, 8 hours on then 8 hours off.

Plus Kate, on the Allegra you would have had the choice of various cuts of salami.

Ron

Classic! :)

KatetheWanderer, on so many occasions, your turn of phrase cracks me up :D

On the last Allegra cruise, it looked like each deck chair had double occupancy, 8 hours on then 8 hours off.

Plus Kate, on the Allegra you would have had the choice of various cuts of salami.

Ron

LOL G.M.T. That's how nasty rumours start.. double occupancy on the Allegra...8 hours on.. 8 hours off. Are you saying that those souls were sleeping in shifts? Who is your source?

Archived