Thursday April 20th, 2017 Weigh-in

winewanderer

BMetz, wow, fantastic total loss. Congrats!

Diana

Thanks!! It's been since last July. Fell off the wagon for a couple months over the holidays. Hoping to stay on track now for our cruise in August. Is this a weekly thread you do?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Did something right, down 2 to 189 this morning. (Probably wailing away with a 12lb sledge yesterday...)

Did Easter at Benihana's - fun and healthy (OK, maybe not the gin and tonic or beer)

2 weeks and counting for our 2 week UK adventure - I'm seriously getting travel fever! Got my travel docs together and now it's just the waiting...

Hope Belle is enjoying her trip, thanks for the thread!

36dc5cd59e93cf44ea22e2991f892468.jpg62234f146c401c3157f383cee1dd3a5a.jpg

BMetz,

Yes, we post a weigh-in thread each Thursday. Usually it is started by a woman named Belle but she is cruising Hawaii for the next month so someone will start the thread.

We are here to support each other whether we lost, gained or stayed the same.

Glad to have you join us.

Shootr, Gold Connection and cruises 42........great losses.

Shootr, great photo. UK adventure? Sounds fantastic.

Diana

BMetz,

Yes, we post a weigh-in thread each Thursday. Usually it is started by a woman named Belle but she is cruising Hawaii for the next month so someone will start the thread.

We are here to support each other whether we lost, gained or stayed the same.

Glad to have you join us.

Shootr, Gold Connection and cruises 42........great losses.

Shootr, great photo. UK adventure? Sounds fantastic.

Diana

Thanks Diana. This is my first time seeing the thread. I'm trying to figure out how to follow it in the future.

Down 3 lbs since the last thread, from 219.4 to 216.4. Happy with my progress, but I still have a lot to go D: 13 1/2 lbs out of 100 lost—although I'm only projected to lose 70 by my cruise.

Things have been good, although I am hoping for visible progress soon. I don't see or feel a difference yet, but I know the motivation will come more easily when that happens.

Someone I know from another site is my same height and starting weight, and she *says* she wants to lose weight and needs help/advice. I gave her the best advice I could, but I don't think she wants real answers. She logs a shift at the dollar store as a six-hour workout in the LoseIt app and she thinks she can go from 220 to 150 by the beginning of June. It's so hard to help people who aren't ready to help themselves.

Hey everyone, another week flew by.. I am the same as I was last week. Got lots of exercise but being away from home and eating out didn't help. But at least I haven't gained any... Hope you all have a great week.. Rob

HI all!

DIana ~ thanks for starting this week's thread. Hope Belle is having a great cruise.

There have been some good losses this week.(y) I stayed the same which was amazing after Easter celebrations, salty & chocolate snacks & lunches out.

I wonder how I'd do if I got serious about losing weight!!:o

shootr ~ always nice to have a trip to look forward to! I just saw a movie about a bike trip around S. Ireland & it looks very scenic & hilly!

Have a great week.

~ Jo ~ :)

I'm new to your thread. I've been off track since last fall, I do a w30/Paleo when I behave myself and honestly it works well for me. I lost 50 lbs two years ago.

My cruise is 10 months away so I have time to get these pounds off . I'm a nurse and took a night position last fall and found it was easy to quit exercising and carb loading. Stress makes me eat very bad carbs. It's harder due to wanting to sleep instead, and being always tired so I gained 30 lbs since. I'm tired of being this weight and need to eat right again, the cruise just put things in motion . I plan to be accountable to myself and post here every week, loss or not.

I'm new to your thread. I've been off track since last fall, I do a w30/Paleo when I behave myself and honestly it works well for me. I lost 50 lbs two years ago.

My cruise is 10 months away so I have time to get these pounds off . I'm a nurse and took a night position last fall and found it was easy to quit exercising and carb loading. Stress makes me eat very bad carbs. It's harder due to wanting to sleep instead, and being always tired so I gained 30 lbs since. I'm tired of being this weight and need to eat right again, the cruise just put things in motion . I plan to be accountable to myself and post here every week, loss or not.

I had the same reaction to going to night shifts for a couple years!

Aloha Everyone. Yes I'm having a good time. Trying ti be

good :food wise: better some days then others.

Congrats... your all doing well.

Welcome to the\" new comers", always good to

see the "old timers"!:)

Hey there, Joining in for the first time too. I'm weighing in at 180, up 20 pounds since getting married last fall. In dire need of some inspiration. My first cruise was Celebrity Reflection on 2/25/17... Very much enjoyed it, and am signed up for another at a far-away time in 2019. No reason to wait tho to get in better shape and get some energy.

My goal is to get down into my healthy-weight range for my height, which is 155 pounds. Hopefully we can all feel good sunning ourselves on our next cruise! Good luck all for this week, stay strong.

-Stefanie

Hello,

Belle, glad you're having a good time.

Welcome to all the new people.

Some good losses happening.

We all know the frustrations with losing weight. I've lost about 20 lbs. since June 2014. It's never easy.

Glad more people are coming to our weekly weigh-ins to share.

Have a good Sunday, Diana

New guy to the party here. Been working on my journey for the past few years with mixed results and a lot of me being complacent thinking i got this so i stopped using the tools that were helping along the way. Since the beginning of the year I rededicated myself to reaching a specific goal before our July cruise. I typically weight in on Fridays and was down 6 lbs last week for a total of 44 down for the year and 98 in total since I started 2 years ago. Only 22 lbs more to reach the goal I set for the cruise but I am hoping to surpass it on my way to my final end goal.

New guy to the party here. Been working on my journey for the past few years with mixed results and a lot of me being complacent thinking i got this so i stopped using the tools that were helping along the way. Since the beginning of the year I rededicated myself to reaching a specific goal before our July cruise. I typically weight in on Fridays and was down 6 lbs last week for a total of 44 down for the year and 98 in total since I started 2 years ago. Only 22 lbs more to reach the goal I set for the cruise but I am hoping to surpass it on my way to my final end goal.

Welcome and great job Marine 91. 6lbs in a week is pretty impressive!!! What are you doing, exercise or dieting or both? Hope you come back each week and reach your goal....

Welcome and great job Marine 91. 6lbs in a week is pretty impressive!!! What are you doing, exercise or dieting or both? Hope you come back each week and reach your goal....

For meals I do a protein shake for breakfast, another one for lunch along with a protein bar and then a sensible dinner with trying to keep everything at or below 50g of carbs and 1200 calories a day. I also hit the gym for cardio 5 days a week and weight training on 2 of the 5 days with various other exercises I do at home during lunch a few days a week (I work from home). We do cheat on Friday nights with some of our favorite foods, but made in a healthier way. I also take CLA and L-Caritine as supplements, but I think the biggest thing that has helped is we have only eaten out once since the beginning of the year.

Hi losers/cruisers!

I am down 3.5 this week taking me to 55.5 lost since October... This time in 3 weeks I'll be boarding the ship for my Alaska cruise! I'm so excited for all the lovely food and drink I'll be having onboard

3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!! Are cruising on the legend?