Day Pass prices on Tortola

whival

Got the following price list froma Long Bay Beach Resort representative today and since I've benefited from the info on this board, I thought I'd share. BTW - You can arrange day passes on arrival. P.S. If anyone knows what EP stands for, I'd love to know :-)

St James's Club & VillasAll Inclusive$120.00 pp +20.5% adult/child $40

Galley Bay Resort & Spa$140 pp plus 20.5%All Inclusive

Verandah Resort & SpaAll Inclusive$100.00 pp (lunch,drinks,snacks & use of pool)Child 3-11 50% off. If room needed additional $100

Windjammer Landing Villa Beach ResortAll Inclusive$140 pp plus 18%Lunch & watersport$75pp plus 18% pp

Village Inn & SpaAll Inclusive$65.00pp,pd (incl 2mls, bev& use of pool) EP$59.00 single/double (up to 3 persons)

Long Bay Beach ResortAll Inclusive$45 pp - lunch;2 beverages and use of pool EP30 dbl & 20 single - cild $5.00day room at 50%

Palm IslandAll InclusiveNONE

LOL - Too Late - our "secret" is out!:rolleyes: Ah well, it was a nice quiet spot.:p

whival as you can see Long bay is associated with the Elite group and offers day passes. We often just stop and use the beach and sometimes their pool on the way back from Smuggler's, as long as you're decent it's not a problem and you can check out the resort, beautiful lobby.

Archived