Category 9

sydneypug

We just booked a category 9 room, room 2106. This is my 9th cruise but first on Disney. We have typically done balcony but decided to go with an ocean view based on the reviews of the sizes of the DCL rooms and the fact that we are traveling on a holiday cruise. My concern is noise. On such a low deck, are we going to have problems with noise? Thanks for your help!

New to this board and the information is great, looking forward to our trip!

Peggy

hi Peggy,

you should be just fine there. I looked on the noisy room list and your room was NOT listed.

I couldnt find a cruise report on it, but i did find one for the room next door and they said it was nice and quiet even though it was close to the laundry and elevators.

We had an ocean view once too and have had balconies too. We both liked the ocean view, it was a very nice room and the window is quite large so you have a good view.

mom x4,grandma x4

We just booked a category 9 room, room 2106. This is my 9th cruise but first on Disney. We have typically done balcony but decided to go with an ocean view based on the reviews of the sizes of the DCL rooms and the fact that we are traveling on a holiday cruise. My concern is noise. On such a low deck, are we going to have problems with noise? Thanks for your help!

New to this board and the information is great, looking forward to our trip!

You should be fine ... you are towards the aft part of the ship, and you have staterooms across from you. You're close to the aft elevators, but not right next to them. You are below the Internet Cafe or the Promonade Lounge; both are quiet places without dancing or anything like that.

You will love it!

Archived