Pacific Explorer 22June Volcano tour on Port Vila

Pamplan

hi all, I'm posting my question again . Sorry . Not sure if I'm doing this correctly . First cruise . We are booked on the Pacific Explorer departing Sydney 22 June . We really want to do the Tanna volcano all day tour while in Port Vila. It's not through P&O but through an independent company - Unity Airlines. They need at least 6 people booked to go ahead with the tour on 27 June ( when we are there for that day) is anyone else on this particular cruise that would be keen to climb a volcano ?? Check the Unity Airlines website - Tanna Volcano day tour for info and prices . Hoping to get some extra people interested so we can do this tour . ( may be my only chance to get up on a volcano - don't want to miss it ) thanks x:)

Be cautious of a tour which is both "all day" and involves multiple forms of transport (vehicles, flights, etc). While my wife and I regularly do tours/activities independent of the ship, be aware the ship doesn't wait if you're late getting back due to delays. I imagine with a longer tour (likely taking you closer to departure time) and going from one form of transport to another, you are increasing your risk that you may run into challenges.