A review,please of HolidayInn(HoweSt)Vancouver

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:58 AM.
216 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
The Holiday Inn on Howe ST. is 1)1mi.fromStanleyPk.(where I want to go)
2)On the Trolley stop(which I want to use)3)Has a charge shuttle to the airport(which I need)4)is a 3*on Expedia and is 130.66/nt. We need a room just for 1nt. before a flight home after a long cruise. Any suggestions? Reviews? Thanks.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
597 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
Hi Cshell5! We're staying at the Holiday Inn on Howe Street, as well. I booked it for the end of June through Travelocity. I have never had a problem with a Holiday Inn anywhere else...and they seemed to have everything that I was looking for, which included most of the things that you mentioned plus the fact that they have a reasonable restaurant on site. I think you made a good choice. It is rated 3 star by AAA. If you are looking for reveiws, sites like Travelocity and Expedia usually provide reviews from people who have stayed there.