Email of concierge on Freedom of the Seas?

• 2 weeks later...
If you are going soon, his name is Rahul. Nice guy, but I think he is on vacation this fall. Bertie is usually his replacement.
Rahul will be CL Concierge until Sept. 18, 2016. He is one of the best Concierges. fr_concierge@rccl.com -- cut and paste it into the address and make sure you have an underscore between fr and concierge.

Rahul is one of RCI's best Concierges. I wish FR wasn't moving to Ft. Lauderdale as it will be a longer drive for us to sail with him.

He has been our concierge at least 10 times and has always gone over and above in his service. When I have had time, I have sent an email to RCI Corporate about great service from Rahul and others on FR and have had people in the Corporate Office tell me that they have gotten many similar communications about him.

Rahul is one of RCI's best Concierges. I wish FR wasn't moving to Ft. Lauderdale as it will be a longer drive for us to sail with him.

He has been our concierge at least 10 times and has always gone over and above in his service. When I have had time, I have sent an email to RCI Corporate about great service from Rahul and others on FR and have had people in the Corporate Office tell me that they have gotten many similar communications about him.

Hey Sherri, we are so disappointed about the Freedom and Rahul moving to Ft Lauderdale. As you can see we like going out of Port Canaveral and have the Oasis for 6 of the 20 cruises we have booked. We have experienced many concierge's, but Rahul has always been the best. He is one that goes out of his way to service everyone fairly, and handle problems fairly. Hopefully he will transfer to the Oasis. We have had him on 12 cruises. Our cruising experience will have us at sea for over 1000 days thru May 2018, and from that experience, I have had the opportunity to compare and review effort being given out by those that serve us on a cruise. Rahul is at the top of the list for excellent service. H

Edited by tallcva3344

Love, love, love Rahul! He is definitely one of the best and RCCL knows it! Not only great at what he does, he is a super nice person.

Couldn't have worded it better! It is people like Rahul that keeps you coming back. He is number one in my book!

Hey Sherri, we are so disappointed about the Freedom and Rahul moving to Ft Lauderdale. As you can see we like going out of Port Canaveral and have the Oasis for 6 of the 20 cruises we have booked. We have experienced many concierge's, but Rahul has always been the best. He is one that goes out of his way to service everyone fairly, and handle problems fairly. Hopefully he will transfer to the Oasis. We have had him on 12 cruises. Our cruising experience will have us at sea for over 1000 days thru May 2018, and from that experience, I have had the opportunity to compare and review effort being given out by those that serve us on a cruise. Rahul is at the top of the list for excellent service. H
Maybe we can get him to move to OA. He really is fabulous!