Man overboard on Spirit to Hawaii!

Winyf

My dad is currently on the spirit to Hawaii. He send me a text about 15 minutes ago that a passenger has gone overboard. They are currently circling and looking for him/her. What happens when you are still two days out from Hawaii?! Pray for that person!! He just text me again saying the ship is stopped now and drifting. Yikes!

W

My dad is currently on the spirit to Hawaii. He send me a text about 15 minutes ago that a passenger has gone overboard. They are currently circling and looking for him/her. What happens when you are still two days out from Hawaii?! Pray for that person!! He just text me again saying the ship is stopped now and drifting. Yikes!

W

Very sad :( Many prayers.... Looks bad for the cruise lines and it breaks my heart because anyone that has been on a cruise knows you can't just "fall" overboard. I hope and pray they find him/her and are able to get them the help they will need in time. Prayers....

I guess this is the tranistion cruise that will end in Alaska for the summer season? We will be on the one coming back from Alaska to Hawaii in Sept. Prayers for the person lost.

No. This is a 15 day round trip.

W

Wow lets hope they find them!!

I am on board here.Tthey announced a Bravo Bravo about 45 mins ago. They then came on and announced it was a passenger that went over and we were circling around to look for them. Another announcement came that we were heading straight for them and were about two miles out. They asked everyone to look out for the passenger. Finally, a life boat went out and they announced the passenger was alright and in "Good Condition". This is all we know so far. They were very forth coming with the announcements by both the captain and Stu the cruise director.

They just announced that the passenger is back on board and being checked out.

Archived