?? about Nellies/Barefoot Cabanas? Pics here

melbur

we were at Barefoot . . . we always book the Hilltops because they are private and quieter than being down by the beach our preference is H4 but last trip we only could get H3 which was just as good. BEAUTIFUL VIEW from there too

• 4 weeks later...

can you only use the beach at say, Barefoot Beach, if you reserve a cabana? And if so, for us "non cabana" people who like to relax in the water, what is our best option? Thanks!

We had a Nellie's Hillside cabana last week on our Oasis sailing - we feel we lucked out and got the best one there was! It was by the bell tower and had a perfect view of the ship and water. There was a short walk up (and down) the steps to get there and back to the beach but very private. I don't know how they were numbered or how we got the one we did - I think our attendant just walked up the hill until he came to one that was empty unless we were the first Nellie's Hillside people to get there?!

On the picture ours was evidently the first cabana on Nellie's Beach - second from the right at the end of the rocks that jut out.

The new ones being built are lots closer to being done now - the frames are all up so they just need a roof on.

We swam at Barefoot beach and it wasn't crowded at all.

Best buy we made all week!

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of renting a cabana.

What is the difference between Hillside at Nellie Beach $175

At Nellie Beach $175

Over the water at Nellie Beach $200

Is the beach or water rocky?

Is the beach far if you pick Hillside or at the beach cabana?

What is the difference in lunch from the other lunch for the non cabana passengers?

Does RCL include bottle water with the cabana price or is it extra?

Do you walk from the dock or is there a ride?

I was thinking of renting a cabana.

What is the difference between Hillside at Nellie Beach $175

At Nellie Beach $175

Over the water at Nellie Beach $200

Is the beach or water rocky?

Is the beach far if you pick Hillside or at the beach cabana?

What is the difference in lunch from the other lunch for the non cabana passengers?

Does RCL include bottle water with the cabana price or is it extra?

Do you walk from the dock or is there a ride?

there is the over the water and hillside and beach all pictured in my pics above. The beach is not rocky but the over the water has some rocks and the hillside is quite a walk up the hill

beach ones are pictured at the back of the shot where the people are on the beach, so there is no climbing involved if that is an issue

there is a little golf cart type vehicle that takes you to the cabana, you have to walk down the pier to the end to get it

bottled water is included

the lunch includes shrimp skewers, steak, other items not included in the standard buffet

Archived