My Time reservation on Voyager and Freedom-class

Hi

is there a way to make advance reservation for your MyTime dining times before you go on the ship?

Thank you!

If you don't see MTD reservations in your Cruise Planner, keep checking periodically. Those reservations open at seemingly random times.

If you don't see MTD reservations in your Cruise Planner, keep checking periodically. Those reservations open at seemingly random times.

For example the MTD reservations recently opened up for Freedom of the Seas October Western Med and Transatlantic, about 6 months prior to sailing.

Thank for the help - found it now!(y)

Is there a way to request a small table or even table for two?

Thank you for the help!

No but when you go to the MTD restaurant ask for a table for 2 and after a short wait they usually will accommodate you.

43 cruises and counting.

Thank for the help - found it now!(y)

Is there a way to request a small table or even table for two?

Thank you for the help!

With MTD, you cannot request specific table sizes pre-cruise.As mentioned above, you would do that when you arrive at the restaurant .

I just checked my cruise planner for our Freedom cruise March 17, 2018 and they have MTD reservations open but I couldn't get any times between 5;45 and 7:30.....we would like to dine at 6:30. Could this time be full already being so far out???? Should I call RCL to try and reserve or get on a wait list?

I just checked my cruise planner for our Freedom cruise March 17, 2018 and they have MTD reservations open but I couldn't get any times between 5;45 and 7:30.....we would like to dine at 6:30. Could this time be full already being so far out???? Should I call RCL to try and reserve or get on a wait list?

There's no wait list for MTD times. You can try to reserve onboard, or just show up without a reservation at the time you want.

I found the same thing on two Freedom cruises this fall - no MTD times available between from around 6 to 7:30. I called Royal Caribbean and they could not help. I wonder if they these times are blocked so they can be reserved once on board?

I found the same thing on two Freedom cruises this fall - no MTD times available between from around 6 to 7:30. I called Royal Caribbean and they could not help. I wonder if they these times are blocked so they can be reserved once on board?

We have just got off a 3 night cruise on Independence.

I had prebooked 8.30 pm for every night.The first night we had to wait 15 minutes and once inside many people were complaining about how long it was taking for the drinks service.

Last 2 nights i did a deal with Giovanni's restaurant manager because MTD service not good and we thoroughly enjoyed Giovanni's as the service and food was excellent.

44 cruises and counting.

I found the same thing on two Freedom cruises this fall - no MTD times available between from around 6 to 7:30.

The allowed booking times seem to vary. On Indy times were available all the way up to 6:45 and then again starting at 7:30.

Regarding the table size question. We have found in the past that regardless of ship they tended to put us at the same table once established on the first night. This seems to happen even if we do not pre-book, but just show up. It appears as though they know where you were last time and tend to put you back there. There have been exceptions but this has been our experience for the most part. Even if we did not get the same exact table we got the same table size. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it is just luck of the draw.

Regarding the table size question. We have found in the past that regardless of ship they tended to put us at the same table once established on the first night. This seems to happen even if we do not pre-book, but just show up. It appears as though they know where you were last time and tend to put you back there. There have been exceptions but this has been our experience for the most part. Even if we did not get the same exact table we got the same table size. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it is just luck of the draw.

Definitely had this same experience. We hadn't pre-booked every night, but the nights that we did, we were at the same table, or just one over. Was also the same size... table for 2 each time.

We did find long wait times on the nights we hadn't pre-booked. We are early eaters, so that was usually between 5:30 and 6:00. Some would have been an hour or more. This was on Radiance last August in Alaska.

They do that possibly as it is easier for them and if you have the same waiters each night they think you are more likely to give extra tips.

If you are happy thats fine but you can stress you want a table for 2 or a different table location when you check in at restaurant and they will accommodate you.

44 cruises and counting.

They do that possibly as it is easier for them and if you have the same waiters each night they think you are more likely to give extra tips.

If you are happy thats fine but you can stress you want a table for 2 or a different table location when you check in at restaurant and they will accommodate you.

44 cruises and counting.

That is our thought as well. Under that scenario we usually tip our waiters extra if we had them for several nights We considered asking for a different location last time; we were right by the front door and lots of foot traffic. We were enjoying the company of the folks at the next table (they had three 2 tops in a row) and the service was good so we stayed put.