Vision of the Seas 12 Night Baltic Cruise Formal Nights

Guessing at least 2, possibly 3. Haven't seen any reviews or compasses yet.

I would love to see some if anyone wants to post a review or compasses!! I am in that "looking for everything I can find about my cruise" mode.

Guessing at least 2, possibly 3. Haven't seen any reviews or compasses yet.

I'm expecting two as the itinerary isn't really conducive to 3, but you never know. We're going in July but my wife is already "practice packing" (don't ask). So she was wondering. 😎

You're welcome! It was a fantastic cruise, with a great itinerary! The crew were wonderful! I hope you enjoy it as much as my daughter & I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. We are really excited about this one. We are doing a HAL Fjord Cruise the week before, Never been on HAL, but it's on their newest ship, the Koningsdam, and we booked under "Explore 4" which will give us free Beverage Package, tips, internet, and one specialty dining. It arrives back to Amsterdam the morning Vision leaves so we'll "bag drag" from ship to ship. In fact, did you happen to notice if other ships use the same terminal or are easily walkable? I know that's an odd question, but just wondering.

Thank you. We are really excited about this one. We are doing a HAL Fjord Cruise the week before, Never been on HAL, but it's on their newest ship, the Koningsdam, and we booked under "Explore 4" which will give us free Beverage Package, tips, internet, and one specialty dining. It arrives back to Amsterdam the morning Vision leaves so we'll "bag drag" from ship to ship. In fact, did you happen to notice if other ships use the same terminal or are easily walkable? I know that's an odd question, but just wondering.

From the (constant googling) "research" I have done it looks as if all ships use the same terminal in Amsterdam. This is just a guess, but I am betting both ships will be lined up bow to stern.

From the (constant googling) "research" I have done it looks as if all ships use the same terminal in Amsterdam. This is just a guess, but I am betting both ships will be lined up bow to stern.

Thanks. That's what it looked like to me. Hope so. 😎

Hi,

I am doing the 12 night Baltic cruise on the Vision the 9th July, I have the deluxe drinks package in with the cruise, will I be able to get latte coffee and water :):)

Yes.