Which specialty restaurant for best view sailing out of Stockholm on Serenade?

Taking our first Baltic cruise next month- we are super excited! We have booked the first night done right, early dinner, and wondered which specialty restaurant would have the best view for sail away out of Stockholm? Haven't sailed on Serenade before.

As always thanks for your help.

We've sailed out of Stockholm and the scenery was AMAZING...I certainly wouldn't want to be at dinner during this sailout...we luckily enjoyed this view sail in/out from our corner aft #1100 on Jewel and it was priceless!!

We've sailed out of Stockholm and the scenery was AMAZING...I certainly wouldn't want to be at dinner during this sailout...we luckily enjoyed this view sail in/out from our corner aft #1100 on Jewel and it was priceless!!

We'll be on the Brilliance next May for a Baltic cruise. Specifically GS1600, opposite corner of 1100. Can you tell me what you think the views might be like from the opposite side?

We'll be on the Brilliance next May for a Baltic cruise. Specifically GS1600, opposite corner of 1100. Can you tell me what you think the views might be like from the opposite side?

Still amazing...the scenery of the Archipelago is all around you ! You are in for a visionary treat !!

I've been on Serenade 2X and I've sailed in and out of Stockholm on another line. Personally, I would either go to the Windjammer and eat out on the open aft dining area (#1 choice), or go to dinner as late as possible in one of the speciality restaurants if you can't change the night for that.

Thanks for the responses. We are in an aft balcony and plan to start the sail away listening to our fav ABBA songs drinking wine. I understand from previous posts that the scenery can last for hours, and we will probably be tired as we will be arriving the morning of embarkation (overnight flight from U.S.)

Since this is our first sailing on the Serenade, we thought some of the specialty restaurants might have better sail away views than others. We sail away at 5:00, our reservation is at 6:30. Perhaps we will change that to a little later and just enjoy from our balcony.

Thanks for the responses. We are in an aft balcony and plan to start the sail away listening to our fav ABBA songs drinking wine. I understand from previous posts that the scenery can last for hours, and we will probably be tired as we will be arriving the morning of embarkation (overnight flight from U.S.)

Since this is our first sailing on the Serenade, we thought some of the specialty restaurants might have better sail away views than others. We sail away at 5:00, our reservation is at 6:30. Perhaps we will change that to a little later and just enjoy from our balcony.

Giovannis doesn't have any outside windows, Chops has windows on the port side only and Izumi's is small and has windows on the starboard side. With the aft balcony, a late dinner sounds like a good idea.