Toiletries provides on Majesty

I am traveling in an interior room next week on the Majesty! Does anyone know what hair and body products are provided. Silly question, but is the shampoo separate from the conditioner. My hair hates the 2 in 1 and just trying to prep what to pack. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am traveling in an interior room next week on the Majesty! Does anyone know what hair and body products are provided. Silly question, but is the shampoo separate from the conditioner. My hair hates the 2 in 1 and just trying to prep what to pack. Thanks!!!

Unless you are in a suite, all you get are two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

Bring the stuff that works for you. You will not need huge amounts of shampoo, as the water is so soft, a dab will lather and lather! Use too much shampoo, and you'll be rinsing for hours!!

Some think the stuff in the shower is body wash...others think it's shampoo/conditioner. I think it's shower cleaner!

My wife always brings what she uses at home. Some times she packs enough for the trip. Other times she stops by a store on the way to the cruise ship. (We usually fly in a day early) We usually stay in suites and the provided toiletries are not what she wants. Now me, I'll use whatever is there. It sounds to me like you will be happier if you follow my wife's plan instead of mine.

Enjoy your cruise.