Cortrans

beckzay

We've booked Cortrans shuttle service to and from port canaveral. When we disembark it says to go through customs and then call for a shuttle. Does anyone have any experience on how long this takes usually? We have to be at the airport for a 2:45 flight and I'm worried the shuttle won't arrive quickly.

What has your experience been with them and picking up at the port? Thanks!

Did you book a shared shuttle or private service with Cortrans?

Last time I checked the shared shuttles start their first run back to Orlando at 8:15am then 9am and so on. It appears the longest you will wait is 45 minutes should you just miss one.

A very likely scenario is finding yourself at the airport by 9am with many hours to kill before your flight!

Have you considered a rental car instead to explore instead of airport waiting?

Edited by SteerageJoe

Did you book a shared shuttle or private service with Cortrans?

Last time I checked the shared shuttles start their first run back to Orlando at 8:15am then 9am and so on. It appears the longest you will wait is 45 minutes should you just miss one.

A very likely scenario is finding yourself at the airport by 9am with many hours to kill before your flight!

Have you considered a rental car instead to explore instead of airport waiting?

I priced it out, it's cheaper for the 6 of us to use the shuttle rather than rent a minivan both ways. Also, we have family that live in Florida who we don't see much and they are meeting us at the airport to do lunch. Id rather be early than stressed out ;)

Edited by beckzay

We've booked Cortrans shuttle service to and from port canaveral. When we disembark it says to go through customs and then call for a shuttle. Does anyone have any experience on how long this takes usually? We have to be at the airport for a 2:45 flight and I'm worried the shuttle won't arrive quickly.

What has your experience been with them and picking up at the port? Thanks!

We did this a couple weeks ago with them. We did self assist and got off around 7:30. We went thru customs and headed out the door to the "arranged ground transportation desk" and they directed us to them and they were waiting. Very easy... You arrange a pick up time with them. We got off earlier and they just took us then to the airport... They were great. We had a flight at 3PM and we were there very early. Would def. use them again.