Questions about flight arrangements

DavidJ

Our cruise is almost ninety days out and I understand that the flight arrangements will be confirmed soon with RSSC. Do they email us or does our TA notify us when they are complete. Once they are complete, are changes difficult to make if nesessary? We are leaving out of Atlanta and are hoping for a direct flight to Nice. If we are not given that, I feel confident we will look into making changes. Have others been pleased with the arrangements included with the cruise fare? On our first cruise with RSSC, we made our own arrangements for flights.

I don't think there is a direct flight from ATL to NCE. Very likely you will be going to change plane in Germany or France.

For our cruise air through RSSC... it was ok. SFO-MUC-NCE. FCO (Rome)-JFK-SFO. We only have 40minutes connection from MUC to NCE, we ran like made and made it, but 4 other couples didn't. The RSSC rep. in Nice airport sent us on a taxi/car seperatly to our hotel first (we had 2 day pre-cruise) and she wait in the airport for the rest of the passagers.

Oh... we did get all the frequent flyer miles from all the flight we book throught RSSC.

We already have our flight arrangements since we asked for an "air deviation" to go over a day early to Nice. We fly from LA to ATL then non-stop to Nice on DL. I'll bet you a strawberry soda pop that's what y'all get, too.

Greg

Thanks for your reply. Delta will have flights direct to Nice in June. I got on Delta's site and there is a perfect flight with seats available. I am hoping we are booked on that flight. I assume RSSC will have the ability to book those.

Archived