Grand Turk Horseback Ride & Swim - HELP

dizkid

Sailing on the Breeze in May. A member of our party is interested in horseback ride and swim tour.

Carnival offers a 2 hours tour for $110

http://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/grand-turk/horseback-ride-and-swim-440013

Sunset Rides & Tours also a tour. They did not state on their web page how long the tour is or the price.

http://www.sunsetridesandtours.com/horserides.html?hc_location=ufi

Has anyone taken either of these tours and can offer some info?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My daughter and I did this the last time we were in Grand Turk and we had a great time. It was so much fun. They do list the prices on their website. It is the same company the cruise ship uses. We actually just booked through Carnival, but I used the price guarantee to get the cheaper price. My daughter was 13 at the time so she would have been an adult price by Carnival, but on the companies website kids aged 13 are still considered the children price.

My daughter and I did this the last time we were in Grand Turk and we had a great time. It was so much fun. They do list the prices on their website. It is the same company the cruise ship uses. We actually just booked through Carnival, but I used the price guarantee to get the cheaper price. My daughter was 13 at the time so she would have been an adult price by Carnival, but on the companies website kids aged 13 are still considered the children price.

Did you price match to the Sunset Tours?

I did price match to sunset tours. We did the early morning beach and trail combo. I'm not sure if the prices have changed a little. I paid $175 total. My daughter would have been full price by carnival age restrictions. Carnival price matched her to the child rate, plus I got the discount for finding a lower price. If the prices are the same for you, I guess it doesn't matter who you book with. We had a blast on the tour. Grand Turk has wild horses that wander around the island. We went back to the beach by the boat afterwards and someone had a pony for pony rides there if you have small kids.