Drinks Packages

fiyero

Hello

I looked on line and the drinks packages seem expensive

Can anyone give me an approx how much sodas, are vodka tonics, and bottles of wine are to purchase from the bar or restaurant to see if we would save.

We don't drink a great deal may be 2 or 3 drinks each

Thanks

Hello

I looked on line and the drinks packages seem expensive

Can anyone give me an approx how much sodas, are vodka tonics, and bottles of wine are to purchase from the bar or restaurant to see if we would save.

We don't drink a great deal may be 2 or 3 drinks each

Thanks

Hello, here I found price list where you can take a look at (https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1cdc327c72a4c6d9&ref=1&sa=804114350&id=1CDC327C72A4C6D9%21413&sff=1 ). I don't know from which year is this but the prices are approximately correct.

You can purchase packages where you get 12 for the price of 10 I think. I also don't drink so much so the all inclusive packages is not for me. You can buy drink vouchers. For our next cruise we purchased 1 water package ( you get vouchers for 14l water for 26€) soft drink package ( 14 soft drink - vouchers for 34€) and on board we also take cocktail package (12 alco-cocktails for 69€). It's great because you can split this vouchers with anybody ( i share them with my friend and if they run out we buy new ones).

You can choose from a different varietis of this "package vouchers" also for the wine. In Allegro n.1 package you have 4 bottle of unlisted wine and 7 bt of mineral water, this is 69 per package. You have more expensive packages too ( 7 bt wine + 7 mineral for 125€).

In my opinion, these vouchers packages is the best thing if you don't drink so much, especially for the sodas.

Hope this helps:)

Thank you for the info

Can we do this onboard or do you have to prebook the packages?

No problem:) These vouchers packages can be bought onboard or prebookeed. They offer them already in embarkation port when you check in. I think that if you buy them onboard they will charge you 15% additional service fee, and if you prebook them the service is not added and you don't have to pay it ( but I'm not so sure about this).

Archived