David and Ivan - no response to inquiries as yet

velvetred

I am wondering if any of you who have used David and Ivan can tell me how long the company takes to respond to their inquiries. It has been a couple of days now and I still have not heard anything from them. I have emailed and submitted two inquiries via the web. Their website indicates they generally respond back within a day.

Also has anyone done the 5 hour Mayan experience tour with David and Ivan and if so, any feedback?

Thanks for your help

David and Ivan frequently have problems with their email connection. The first time we emailed them they got right back to us. When we booked, it took several days to get a reply. I just emailed them, almost a week ago (11/10), to re-confirm our tour and haven't heard from them yet so I think they must be having server problems.

Keep trying.

David and Ivan frequently have problems with their email connection. The first time we emailed them they got right back to us. When we booked, it took several days to get a reply. I just emailed them, almost a week ago (11/10), to re-confirm our tour and haven't heard from them yet so I think they must be having server problems.

Keep trying.

Had the same problem in July. So went thru Shore trips. It was a little more but I had the trip within 24 hours

try this Shoretrips.com

Will be on this tour 1 DEC. 06

Paul

I've just received an e-mail from Ivan on a follow up question after our tour to Chacchoben in early Nov. I can understand how busy folks, who are used to getting almost instant replies to e-mails, get frustrated and think they are not being attended to when replies from the Mayan coast sometimes takes days or longer.

Please hang in there though it is worth it.

Costa Maya is at the very early stages of development and I'm sure if you go back in 5 - 10 years the place will be developed beyond recognition.

Lots of people, myself included, will not be sure that this is necessarily a good thing.

Archived