Royal Clipper 9th May

Sue R

Dear Sue,

just booked this trip of a lifetime yesterday. Still waiting for confirmation though. I am cruising on my own for the very first time, but I guess that won´t spoil this incredible experience. Always wanted to go on the Royal Clipper and can´t believe it´s finally coming true. I´m a 46 year old male, no wait, 47 by the time we sail ;-) from Frankfurt, Germany.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Sue and Michael,

Just confirmed May 9 cruise today. I am Austrian, living in Santa Fe, USA, my girlfriend is from Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Looks like we will be quite a diverse group on the Royal Clipper - we look forward to meeting you!

Andreas and Marcia.

My confirmation came through as well. That brightens this grey and rainy weekend ! Looking forward to meeting you all !

Marcia, I will be going on another cruise end of this month leaving from Santos, Brazil going all the way to Lisbon. Belo Horizonte unfortunately is not a stop enroute, but Rio, Salvador an Recife is. Brazil is such a beautiful country! Looking forward to all the lively Brazilian people on this transatlantic crossing. I´m sure we will be having a blast.

For Royal Clipper it does look like there will be a very diverse group of people on board. Great! Just what I like. I am turning 47 shortly before the cruise and as mentioned before traveling solo this time. Live and work in Frankfurt/ Germany.

Cheers

Michael

Archived