SD on cover of Conde Nast Traveler

DisneyJen

Just came in from running errands.

While going through today's mail I spot SD (I think it is 1 since the radar things are not side by side) on the cover of July's Traveler magazine!!!! I haven't even taken the wrap off yet to see if there is more about it.

The cover shot is of Greece with SD sailing by:D:D

I left the magazine, with a post-it on it, for DH saying "If this isn't the powers that be telling us that we should sail on SD in Greece next year for our 25th anniversary I don't know what it is.":p:D:p

While enjoying his pre-dinner Manhattan, DH "found" CNT and my sticky ... he wants to know how much Ctbjr and certain Captains (waving to JT and VB) and a certain Executive Hotel Manager (waving to Christophe) and other characters from SD paid to make that cover just for him, roflmao!!

I told him I want a poster size copy, framed, to hang over the jetted tub in our master bath (the bathroom suite is larger than our suite on SD but that is a while other conversation, lol).

I left the magazine, with a post-it on it, for DH saying "If this isn't the powers that be telling us that we should sail on SD in Greece next year for our 25th anniversary I don't know what it is.":p:D:p

Oooh, that's a great idea! I shall go purchase a CNT and place it strategically in our house. :D I'm already working DH for our next SD voyage in 2009 and he is surprisingly receptive. I've narrowed it down to three voyages on SD2 in the Adriatic. Just have to figure out which one, which is proving difficult.

Good luck, DJ!

Archived