need extra eyes :-)

toxicfairy

Ok I am looking for a pair of Gold dressy sandals. 3-4 inch heels. I don't care about quality so much as inexpensive (I'm not going to wear them often). I checked Marshalls ,Ross ,k-mart ,payless ,target...any other ideas?

I usually buy 5 inch heels but I'm tired of sore feet on my cruise and I can't walk in kitten heels and flats are a no no for me ,I'm short and I don't like flats with nice dresses.

Ok I am looking for a pair of Gold dressy sandals. 3-4 inch heels. I don't care about quality so much as inexpensive (I'm not going to wear them often). I checked Marshalls ,Ross ,k-mart ,payless ,target...any other ideas?

I usually buy 5 inch heels but I'm tired of sore feet on my cruise and I can't walk in kitten heels and flats are a no no for me ,I'm short and I don't like flats with nice dresses.

not sure how inexpensive is inexpensive, but shipping is free...

http://www.6pm.com/chinese-laundry-willy-gold-shimmer

don't know how you'd feel about it - but I saw bunches at Goodwill. We have a section called Julia's Attic [may be everywhere!!] where the clothes are from the Junior League resale store and name brands I could never buy.

I can't wear heels more than an inch or two so all the ones they had were just too high for me. I'm also looking for a dressy metallic shoe, hopefully pewter or silver since my jacket has some silver in it. I'm hoping to pick up a couple of warm sweaters to take along to Alaska since I never need them here in South Texas

I was just about to suggest 6pm.com. Great minds! :D

Me too! I didn't see TJ Maxx on OP's list...it's where I get a lot of my shoes.:D Also, try Cathy's at the mall if your mall has it as they have very reasonable prices. Also, do you have any outlets near you. I'd check there too.

Happy hunting, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks everyone. I found a tan pair of wedges with sparkles on the wedge at Ross that will actually get me more use than the gold I was looking for :)

I just kept on checking back. Plus I found a pair of black dressy strappy shoes with a 3" heel! Perfect!!

• 2 weeks later...