Baseball playoffs on Board?

RN4Nsy

Our beloved KC Royals have advanced to the Playoffs this weekend. What are the odds a Sports Bar on the Enchantment of the Seas will have the games on?

If all else fails my family can text me and to heck with the cell fees!

Myra

We always sail at the end of October, and the World Series is carried on the ship. I'm assuming the playoffs will be on in the weeks before that as well. All apologies to the Royals, but I'm hoping I'm watching the Orioles on Allure at the end of the month.

Our beloved KC Royals have advanced to the Playoffs this weekend. What are the odds a Sports Bar on the Enchantment of the Seas will have the games on?

Myra

Who books a cruise during play-offs other than those of little faith. :rolleyes::p:D

Probably not good. TBS carries the American League this year and I'm pretty sure the ships don't carry TBS. Go Orioles.

Sky616, I see you're from South Central PA. I'm a born and bred Yorker. Didn't think of the TBS angle. That's going to be tough for the playoffs. At least I'm not cruising until the end of the World Series.

I remember the last time the O's won the World Series like it was...31 years ago...:eek:

Sky616, I see you're from South Central PA. I'm a born and bred Yorker. Didn't think of the TBS angle. That's going to be tough for the playoffs. At least I'm not cruising until the end of the World Series.

I remember the last time the O's won the World Series like it was...31 years ago...:eek:

Yep we live in Mount Wolf, about 5 miles from York. Yes I remember the day the Orioles last won the World Series, I was at a Colts game. Boy that is long ago. If the O's don't win would love to see Royals win.

Edited by Sky616

Myra

Probably better than the odds of the Royals going much further. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Myra

Hey now , last night was a playoff game! Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed at the K until 12:45am ;)

I'm still pissed they beat the Cards in 85

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I wasn't even two years old and had never heard of KC at that time so...can't blame me! ;)

That being said I've spent my life split between Chicago and KC so I universally had the Cards. Sorry.

Edited by Zach1213

Probably not good. TBS carries the American League this year and I'm pretty sure the ships don't carry TBS. Go Orioles.

I don't believe it matters what station they are carried on....they will pick it up via satellite, the same way they have showed other games when we have been on cruises.

will be @ Nationals Stadium in Wash DC on Friday watching the Nats win game 1 of the NL East series.....hopefully another no-hitter like the final season game was so we can get home get some sleep to catch our early Saturday morning Ft. Lauderdale bound flight to board Vision.....:)

hopefully Nats do not play Monday night since the Redskins are on TV (Monday Night Football).....:eek:

btw i feel more confident betting on my Nats than i do the Redskins....cha ching $$$.....:D

Curses have been broken....their time will come.... If you remember back to "Back to the Future II" -- the Cubs may have their year in 2015. Cubs fans can pray.

Sure, they will have their day, but probably not in my lifetime.:rolleyes:

will be @ Nationals Stadium in Wash DC on Friday watching the Nats win game 1 of the NL East series.....hopefully another no-hitter like the final season game was so we can get home get some sleep to catch our early Saturday morning Ft. Lauderdale bound flight to board Vision.....:)

hopefully Nats do not play Monday night since the Redskins are on TV (Monday Night Football).....:eek:

btw i feel more confident betting on my Nats than i do the Redskins....cha ching $$$.....:D

Actually the third game is on Monday night. Probably on right opposite the 'skins game. Enjoy Friday and Go Nats!!