I have been rendered SPEECHLESS.....and that's not easy! ;-)

Happy you got an upgrade - what did you get - enjoy your trip :)

D2 from a Tuesday sale special 6 weeks ago to a JS. They gave me a nice JS on Deck 9, starboard.

I changed to aft Deck 7. Extended balcony, here I come! ;)

Congrats on your upgrade!:D

I'm sure the website glitches you just endured will be corrected soon enough...;):)

LOL! :D

I believe you have to call Royal (or travel agent if you used one) and request the cruise docs be re-issued in order to get updated luggage tags.

Ah, I did not know that. I figured since the correct cabin was shown on set sail pass it would carry over to the luggage tags. Thanks for the information.

Ah, I did not know that. I figured since the correct cabin was shown on set sail pass it would carry over to the luggage tags. Thanks for the information.

Remember, we are dealing with the Royal IT department.:rolleyes:

I decided to check-in online just now. I was notified that e-docs were ready a long time ago.

I am leaving in six days - next Sunday - on the Freedom of the Seas.

ALL OF MY INFORMATION WAS SAVED in the process. So many of us have complained about this. Well, they fixed it. My passport number, its expiration date, etc................all still there. I didn't have to re-enter it, as I have always had to do in the past.

Even more amazing?

On Friday I was upgraded. I received a new invoice from RC, recording the upgraded cabin. I called and asked for a different one. ;) They changed me.

So, here I am, doing the online check-in, and I get to "Print your SetSail Pass".

Miracle of miracles, it has my CORRECT cabin number on the documents and the luggage tag!

shocking-news-2.jpg

Be careful...I suspect you somehow accessed a site used by an identity theif. It is impossible that things when that smoothly on the real RCI site. :D

I decided to check-in online just now. I was notified that e-docs were ready a long time ago.

I am leaving in six days - next Sunday - on the Freedom of the Seas.

ALL OF MY INFORMATION WAS SAVED in the process. So many of us have complained about this. Well, they fixed it. My passport number, its expiration date, etc................all still there. I didn't have to re-enter it, as I have always had to do in the past.

Even more amazing?

On Friday I was upgraded. I received a new invoice from RC, recording the upgraded cabin. I called and asked for a different one. ;) They changed me.

So, here I am, doing the online check-in, and I get to "Print your SetSail Pass".

Miracle of miracles, it has my CORRECT cabin number on the documents and the luggage tag!

shocking-news-2.jpg

For sure it is what CAN be done and I am sure is what Celebrity wants to happen!

Have a GREAT cruise!:)

Congrats on the upgrade. About 10 days ago we paid a small amount to ugrade from a GS to a Royal Family Suite and paid it in full. I received the confirmation showing it was paid in full. We had previously printed the Ticket booklet and had the bag tags mailed to us, but of course they were for the wrong cabin.

It usually only takes a few days to reissue the docs so I Called RCCL and they said I owed $60.00.

Funny, that was the exact amount of the Giovanni's Table reservation for 3 that I made and paid for at the time it was booked.

They said they would not release the docs until it was paid. So, I paid them $60.00 I didn't owe and the res agent said I would be able to access the docs in 24 hours. Sure enough, I got the e-mail that they were ready to print the next day. A few hours later I got a notice that they were refunding the $60.00 over payment back to my credit card.

They really need to keep the reservation and the shore excursions and specialty dining reservations separate.

When DH looked at the invoice he went nuts since the total price included all the shore excursions and dining reservations. He had a hard time figuring out the cost of the cruise with all the extras added on. The only other line that I am aware that does this is NCL, but only for shore excursions, not for the dining package. I really wish they would so like Princess does and let you reserve your shore excursions in advance, but you don't pay until you get onboard.

Edited by DebJ14

Carol..................SWEET!!:):D

When did you retire? I thought you were still plugging away.......teaching your native language........Latin!!:D:D

Great that you got an upgrade. We need to cruise together again!

Love your lead in.

OOXX

Rick

Carol, enjoy your embarrassment of riches, buy a lottery ticket, and let us know how everything worked out! We will think of you on the aft, enjoying the great balcony. Matter of fact, that's how I remember you from our previous 46-day sailing together, lol! :D

-- I couldn't resist reading your thread with a header like the one you used!

Edited by travelgoddess1