Atlantis Aquaventure Shore Excursion

Would any of you nice people know if my kid does the water park at Atlantis for the $119 price would I have to pay the $165 for myself just to watch/stay with her? I would not be doing any of the slide/rides. Thanks for any info...

I think they will make you pay for access. I don't think they care if you will or will not use the facilities. If you're in there, you'll pay.

Are there any water parks near your home? If so, that might be the way to go...do a waterpark closer to you that won't cost so much!

However it's cheaper to buy the tickets directly form the resort than through the excursion. One adult is currently $125 (not sure about child admission). From what I've read on other boards, you can catch a cab directly from the port (approx. $4/pp one way).

It maybe worth your while to just booking a room for 1 night directly at the Atlantis or across the street at the Comfort Suites. The Comfort Suites has exchange privileges with the Atlantis. We generally do this to save us money. We sometimes use the room and sometimes we don't. We just check out of the room before we head back to the ship.

It maybe worth your while to just booking a room for 1 night directly at the Atlantis or across the street at the Comfort Suites. The Comfort Suites has exchange privileges with the Atlantis. We generally do this to save us money. We sometimes use the room and sometimes we don't. We just check out of the room before we head back to the ship.

Good idea. It's usually less expensive for a family to book the Comfort Suites. I believe one room at the Comfort Suites will give up to 4 tickets for Atlantis.

Would any of you nice people know if my kid does the water park at Atlantis for the $119 price would I have to pay the $165 for myself just to watch/stay with her? I would not be doing any of the slide/rides. Thanks for any info...

If you decide it is too much, keep in mind the price drops in the off season. When is the off season? I'm not sure but we cruised around Halloween 2013 and we got the same excursion for under $100 each. On most of my stops in Nassau, especially on Allure, we didn't stay in Nassau long enough to justify that expense, but on Majesty we had the whole day there.

Good idea. It's usually less expensive for a family to book the Comfort Suites. I believe one room at the Comfort Suites will give up to 4 tickets for Atlantis.

Yes, that is correct. You can book up to 4 in one room at Comfort Suites at Atlantis up to 5 if there is a child under the age of 5 years old in the same room as the 5th person.