no hotels available oct 27th....New Orleans

arkcruiser52

I have checked so many hotels in New Orleans for October 27th...I have checked the ones with parking and even some without parking..nothing is available...so heads up to anyone planning on booking one for that weekend. Music festival going on

I have checked so many hotels in New Orleans for October 27th...I have checked the ones with parking and even some without parking..nothing is available...so heads up to anyone planning on booking one for that weekend. Music festival going on

Check Priceline....there are over 150 hotels available.:confused:

I'm trying to figure out which music festival is eating up hotel rooms. It is not Jazz Fest or Essence. Are you doing just one night pre-cruise or what?

It's the VooDoo Music Festival. After checking numerous hotels listed with cruise packages and finding no availability I ask.. It's a 3 day festival held at the City Park. I found one hotel with the park and cruise with an opening for Saturday night.

It's the VooDoo Music Festival. After checking numerous hotels listed with cruise packages and finding no availability I ask.. It's a 3 day festival held at the City Park. I found one hotel with the park and cruise with an opening for Saturday night.

My bad, I forgot about VooDoo Fest. Never been to VooDoo because it is during football season. I did have the KISS bus pull up next to though.:D

Archived