AmaLegro to Paris& Normandy

kyotoqt

I am going to be booking my own airfare and trying to get information on prepurchasing a shuttle bus from the airport to the docking area- does anyone know if the Viator site shuttle can drop off to where the River cruise leaves and exactly where this leaves from? Is it easy to see a museum or some sites nearby on the day the cruise starts?

thanks for the info and help.

Barb

I use Viator a lot for my transfers but I've never managed one to a ship. In Paris I found the docking points difficult to find, as do some taxi drivers. I would get an email from AMA with your exact location and/or email address to double check in case it's changed when you arrive in Paris.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We are sailing AMALegro in May. We are doing our own pre trip and air, however our travel agent was able to arrange transfers back to the airport. I would check with TA for AMA transfers from the airport to the ship. Cost was about $30 pp one way.

Hope this helps. What sailing? We sail May 24th.

Deena

Hi Deena

I am on the same RiverCruise and I am traveling solo so I hope to meet and say Hi- I did call Ama and they told me the transfers are 30 , still going to try and call Viator and see if they can drop me at the port.

Thanks for the info.

Barbara

• 3 months later...

I don't know if any one else is going on this cruise - looking to share cab from Orly to Port in Paris - is anyone getting in on morning of May 23rd looking to get to port from Orly?

Archived