Half Buck Freddie's

ragen

Anybody been here, Not "Fast Buck Freddie's", but there slightly harder to find 1/2 price discount store in Key West - Half Buck Freddie's, and is it worth my time to stop there when I'm in Key West in a few weeks?

I don't think I've bought more than 2 things there since they opened, but it might be a quick stop to find a gift with "Key West" flavor for next Christmas or a birthday, or even a nice little something when invited somewhere for dinner. They have the stuff that didn't move at Fast Buck's at a better price. Some of it is cheesy, some clever. It's a small place, you'll be in and out in 4 minutes, then you can go about your day. Across from West Marine/BO's on Caroline.

Half Buck Freddies is now located where the former P.T's restaurant was on Caroline St. They actually have more inventory than in their other location (which is now their furniture store). I have stopped in several times since they opened and bought a few nice Christmas gifts. As for visitors? If you are in the area I'd stop in, but its a better place for locals to find some inexpensive Fast Buck Freddie's items.

Archived