laundry offers

terry2

A possibly silly question, but then I'm new to Fred.

Are there any special offers for laundry on Fred's ships and if so what are they? I've made use of such offers with other lines, and it would be good to know before we start planning the packing.

Thanks in advance.

On my many trips on Fred. Olsen I have never heard of cheap offers. I will say, however, that the quality of the laundry is first class.

Thanks for the information.

Are there any special offers for laundry on Fred's ships and if so what are they? I've made use of such offers with other lines, and it would be good to know before we start planning the packing.

Thanks in advance.

If you can be bothered to deal with your own laundry, there are passenger launderettes on board with washing machines, tumble driers and irons.

As Parsman has already said, I don't think F.O. have special offers for laundry, as I have never seen one. You should find a laundry price list in your cabin. The service is good and quite speedy.

Thanks in advance.

They don,t have a service as on HAL,stuff the bag .My advice take as much non iron clothes as possible because half the time the ships irons don,t work.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

In response to your recent post the following information is given on our website regarding laundry services available:

All our cruise ships provide an excellent Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Pressing Service. A full price list and details will be found in your Welcome Pack waiting for you in your cabin. An additional 25% is charged for same day service.

An ironing room and self service launderette is available on all our ships, where a nominal charge is made for the use of the washing machines.

For those guests who have booked under our Suite Dream package vouchers for laundry and pressing of formal wear is included.

We hope this helps answer your query.

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

• 10 months later...
In response to your recent post the following information is given on our website regarding laundry services available:

All our cruise ships provide an excellent Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Pressing Service. A full price list and details will be found in your Welcome Pack waiting for you in your cabin. An additional 25% is charged for same day service.

An ironing room and self service launderette is available on all our ships, where a nominal charge is made for the use of the washing machines.

For those guests who have booked under our Suite Dream package vouchers for laundry and pressing of formal wear is included.

We hope this helps answer your query.

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

We sail next Sunday and we are in a SS CABIN. Regarding the laundry vouchers I see are included in the Suite packsga but can you please elaborate. Are they for a certain amount of washes and how do you redeem them. Thanks

Thanks in advance.

There was one offer right at the end of our recent very long cruise. We sent a few items to the FO laundry and we were pleased with how well they were cleaned and pressed. However I cannot say the same for

the passenger laundrette. You have to buy a token from reception to use these, which I think cost £2 but includes soap detergent. There was one washing machine broken down for the whole of our 69 day cruise and there weren't enough machines to start with anyway (7 in total??) so there was always a queue.

We sail next Sunday and we are in a SS CABIN. Regarding the laundry vouchers I see are included in the Suite packsga but can you please elaborate. Are they for a certain amount of washes and how do you redeem them. Thanks

On our cruise on Braemar in March I asked reception where my laundry vouchers were and was advised that I would receive a discount which would be deducted from my final account. I believe the discount was 10%. I find the laundry charges on Braemar quite reasonable and I use the laundry service for anything that will require pressing and the self service laundry for anything else. I would suggest you talk to the reception staff early in your cruise and establish the laundry benefits available to you.

On our cruise on Braemar in March I asked reception where my laundry vouchers were and was advised that I would receive a discount which would be deducted from my final account. I believe the discount was 10%. I find the laundry charges on Braemar quite reasonable and I use the laundry service for anything that will require pressing and the self service laundry for anything else. I would suggest you talk to the reception staff early in your cruise and establish the laundry benefits available to you.

:cool::cool:

Thanks, I will do that

Edited by Broch