Falmouth Margaretaville

deb1eric

WE had a grea, relaxing time there. Spent some time at the swim up bar, never ordered food though. Pool was great and so was the margarita glass jacuzzi. Walked off the ship, didn't cost us anything but the price of our drinks, great service, fun people.

• 3 weeks later...
Probably a stupid question, but does Margaritaville take credit cards or cash ($US) or what?

Jamaica doesn't interest me much so it might be fun to get off the ship for an hour or two and go to Margaritaville.

We used a credit card at the Falmouth Margaritaville back in April. Didn't bring any cash with us, but I imagine they accept it as the restaurant is inside the cruise terminal.

This maybe a stupid question, but are these pictures from the Magaritaville that we can walk to when we dock in Falmouth from the Allure in October? The pictures are awesome and inviting. We are looking for someplace to go after our excursion close to the ship

This maybe a stupid question, but are these pictures from the Magaritaville that we can walk to when we dock in Falmouth from the Allure in October? The pictures are awesome and inviting. We are looking for someplace to go after our excursion close to the ship

Those are pictures of Margaritaville right at the port in Falmouth. We were there last week on the Allure. We did not take advantage of the pool but we had some good margaritas and shared a HUGE plate of nachos - which was way more than the 2 of us could eat. The frozen mango margaritas were very tasty. :)

For those asking: All Margaritaville pools are free, BUT as in any civilized society, it is only right to purchase some food or beverage if you are going to use the facilities. Keep that in mind if you are taking a family there for a "free" swim. :)

For those asking: All Margaritaville pools are free, BUT as in any civilized society, it is only right to purchase some food or beverage if you are going to use the facilities. Keep that in mind if you are taking a family there for a "free" swim. :)

I guess I figured that was understood. The food and drinks are part of the enjoyment of the day. Just wondering if they had any additional charges for the use of the pool as I have never been to a Margaritaville with a pool before. Some of the beaches charge an admission fee, even though food and drinks are available for purchase. For a pool day alone I would say on the ship. It would probably be less crowded on a port day than the pool at Margaritaville.:rolleyes:

I guess I figured that was understood. The food and drinks are part of the enjoyment of the day. Just wondering if they had any additional charges for the use of the pool as I have never been to a Margaritaville with a pool before. Some of the beaches charge an admission fee, even though food and drinks are available for purchase. For a pool day alone I would say on the ship. It would probably be less crowded on a port day than the pool at Margaritaville.:rolleyes:

Then NO, there is no charge like some of the beach clubs. You'd be surprised how many people look at a Margaritaville as a "Free" place to entertain the kids. I personally like Margaritavilles, even though they are touristy, etc. It's a fun place to catch a drink or two near the ship when it's too close to departure to wander off.

I like that they offer pools and swim-up bars as well, but have all too often seen families hunker down on a bunch of chairs around the pool for the day and not purchase anything.

:( Go and enjoy!! :)

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

Is the Falmouth Margaritaville to all cruise passengers or just RCCL passengers?

Of course it's open to all cruise passengers. Are you talking about coming into Falmouth from Ocho Rios and using the Margaritaville? Not sure you can get through security into the port area, but if you are not on RCCL and your ship docks at Falmouth, yes, it's right at the pier.

Of course it's open to all cruise passengers. Are you talking about coming into Falmouth from Ocho Rios and using the Margaritaville? Not sure you can get through security into the port area, but if you are not on RCCL and your ship docks at Falmouth, yes, it's right at the pier.

Since I've never been to the Port of Falmouth, I wasn't sure if maybe RCCL had their own secured area, as another poster said Margaritaville was located in the RCCL port area. Thanks for the clarification :)

Since I've never been to the Port of Falmouth, I wasn't sure if maybe RCCL had their own secured area, as another poster said Margaritaville was located in the RCCL port area. Thanks for the clarification :)

Yes, it is a secured port area, but other cruise lines use it as well. :)

We were amazed how many tables were available to eat here, and the pool was not super crowded.

It seems people move around quickly, whether it be on excursions or shopping.

We enjoyed going and using the free wifi.

Sea Ya

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...